NO TROLLS 2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

* I really need the Blazers to trade Dame for assets whilst he is 32 and still has substantial of value, means we'd get some great rebuild assets + also have a chance at nabbing Victor or Scoot.
I do get that he wants to stay a trailblazer for life and hang in the rafters, but he needs to get traded it’ll be the best thing he could do for Portland at this point in time and I’m sure they’ll hang his number up too.

Would not take Wembanyama with the first pick no matter how good he is.
The history of guys that tall is not a good one. He's a 50% chance to last a season or two at best.
Take Scoot and let the other team gamble on that body.
Or trade the pick for the biggest haul in NBA history.

7'4 without shoes apparently.

Hilarious, but sad Thunder spent a 2nd pick on such an obvious dud as Chet.
Sure, it looks a pretty weak draft, but the guy was barely an average college player, and his body an extreme risk on top of that. Mystifying decision. I'd have taken Jabari Smith, or Sharpe ahead of Chet. Both have similar upside potential, but without the body risk.
Wembanyama would have averaged 40 in college, Chet averaged 14 in a weak schedule.

Chet's a dud? jfc. He's barely 20 years old and got injured. Gtfo.
For a 2nd pick, I'm looking for more than 14 points against a dud college schedule and extreme risk of being too fragile.
Chet will be an historically bad pick. Hasheem Thabeet bad. Darko bad. Just wait...

1665877880134.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For a 2nd pick, I'm looking for more than 14 points against a dud college schedule and extreme risk of being too fragile.
Chet will be an historically bad pick. Hasheem Thabeet bad. Darko bad. Just wait...

View attachment 1537448
Yeah bro writing off prospects before playing an NBA minute isn't absolutely stupid at all or anything.

Hilarious, but sad Thunder spent a 2nd pick on such an obvious dud as Chet.
Sure, it looks a pretty weak draft, but the guy was barely an average college player, and his body an extreme risk on top of that. Mystifying decision. I'd have taken Jabari Smith, or Sharpe ahead of Chet. Both have similar upside potential, but without the body risk.
Wembanyama would have averaged 40 in college, Chet averaged 14 in a weak schedule.

It would be fun to see Chet and Wembanyamain the same team. And giddey.

In wemb last game in France, he looks the total package which is impressive at 7'5

* I'm just so desperate for the Blazers to trade Dame and go so hard for Victor or Scoot.

Nothing would be more Blazers than drafting Wembanyama and then he retires after 3 seasons with lower body injuries.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back