Memorial Delonte West-Gloria James South Beach Cup 2022/2023 (Year 13)

Jul 13, 2007
Vicco
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Arsenal, Utah, 49ers
Trades -
Dantes Devils send pick 7, future 1st, pick 19, Davion Mitchell, Chris Duarte to Ridiculous Wingspan
For
Anthony Davis, Julius Randle and Luke Kennard

2022 Draft Order

1. Ridiculous Wingspan Nice Guy Adam - Paolo BANCHERO
2. Trust the Process Cameron K - Chet HOLMGREN
3. The Birdmen Gridlock'd - Jabari SMITH JR
4. Fubar Inc Tony Richo - Keegan MURRAY
5. The Kidds Crew Billy the Kidd - Jaden IVEY
6. Moodashians Moo - Bennedict MATHURIN
7. Ridiculous Wingspan - Nice Guy Adam - Shaedon SHARPE
8. Boston Southies Bostonian - Tre JONES
9. Fine Cotton Peter H - Jalen WILLIAMS
10. Westminster Templars Bugsy Mogues - Jalen DUREN
11. Pretty Good Helios - Patrick WILLIAMS
12. The Dutchmen DutchRudder - Nicholas CLAXTON

13. Ridiculous Wingspan Nice Guy Adam - Jeremy SOCHAN
14. Trust the Process Cameron K - Tari EASON
15. The Birdmen Gridlock'd - Walker KESSLER
16. Westminster Templars Bugsy Mogues - Santi ALDAMA
17. The Kidds Crew Billy the Kidd - Dyson DANIELS
18. Moodashians Moo - AJ GRIFFIN
19. Ridiculous Wingspan Nice Guy Adam - Ousmane DIENG
20. Boston Southies Bostonian - Ayu DOSUNMU
21. Fine Cotton Peter H - Johnny DAVIS
22. Westminster Templars Bugsy Mogues - Trey MURPHY
23. Pretty Good Helios - Z WILLIAMS
24. The Dutchmen DutchRudder - Pass

Jul 13, 2007
Vicco
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Arsenal, Utah, 49ers
League is about to go live;

For information players to go to IR are as follows, I'll try to add them straight away but the site has some limitations and may have to wait until the day clocks over on Yahoo time;

The Kidds Crew - Markelle FULTZ

The Birdmen - TJ WARREN

Ridiculous Wingspan - Jonathan ISAAC

ALSO the initial waiver period is set for 3 days to get any mistakes i have made corrected and to get the players above added into the IR slots.

It'll revert back to the usual two days after the first waivers are settled.

Good luck!

Jul 13, 2007
Vicco
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Arsenal, Utah, 49ers
SO i managed to get Fultz into my squad and Ridiculous Wingspan has Isaac.

Only TJ WARREN is yet to be placed in his correct team being The Birdmen. I'll be able to do that tomorrow.

Remember 3 day waiver to begin and will revert back to 2 once the first waiver's are processed.

If I've stuffed up any of the squads, let me know asap and i'll fix it.

Jul 13, 2007
Vicco
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Arsenal, Utah, 49ers
Moo you were cool to take LeVert.

Need to know asap if you want AJ GRIFFIN or LEVERT?? I'll make the swap if you want LEVERT

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
First waivers processed.

Time players are on the waiver wire has now reverted to two days.
Nice I got all my targets, 3 role players to finish off my squad and add some shooting and steals. Curious to see if my mini reboot and half my team not being LTI improves my team enough to challenge Dutchy.

Nice Guy Adam

All Australian
Oct 13, 2004
Hobart
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Pacers
It’s a looooong road back for this team but at least I cut the oldies so I can start the rebuild. Still Horford and Lowry that I’ll need to find a home for as well as Dame eventually - make me an offer any time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
It’s a looooong road back for this team but at least I cut the oldies so I can start the rebuild. Still Horford and Lowry that I’ll need to find a home for as well as Dame eventually - make me an offer any time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If I didn't already send you everything I'd make you an offer. Billy the Kidd when can we trade out future 1st for 2024?

Nice Guy Adam

All Australian
Oct 13, 2004
Hobart
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Pacers
If I didn't already send you everything I'd make you an offer. Billy the Kidd when can we trade out future 1st for 2024?

I’m in full Utah mode - you gave me everything and now I need everything from someone else
giphy.gif

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
Man i really make some boneheaded waiver moves. Upon further inspection i do not like my chances or anyones chances against the reigning champs, thats some team. Still regretting the trade that saw me give both Booker and Jokic for Westbrook like 5 years ago and then also dropped Bam in year one or two which also found his way onto Dutchys team. I unleashed a beast team on the league im sry. :\

Jun 26, 2008
Canberra
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Arsenal
And still your team is arguably the 2nd strongest?!

In H2H it’s all about bench production and avoiding injuries… it’s not a foregone conclusion!

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
And still your team is arguably the 2nd strongest?!

In H2H it’s all about bench production and avoiding injuries… it’s not a foregone conclusion!
i know, my team is good on paper but as you say its about avoiding injuries and i have the 2 oldest players in the league who are still somehow insanely good at 39 plus my entire team is injury prone. Davis, Nurkic, Beal and Turner are my core and none of them ever play a full year and are all usually written off for the year by playoff time. So if anyone gets wrecked by injuries itll be me. In comparison Dutchy has Luka, Jokic, Booker, Bam all very durable. Hes beatable as it only takes a couple of injuries come playoffs but i dont think i have the best chance to beat him, other less injury prone teams will be better.

DutchRudder

All Australian
Aug 1, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
T-Wolves
I honestly wouldn’t overlook Cameron_K this season. His team is ready to make a leap after his rebuild. Injuries may curtail him early, but when he gets to full strength I reckon he and deeman87 will be hard to beat.

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
I honestly wouldn’t overlook Cameron_K this season. His team is ready to make a leap after his rebuild. Injuries may curtail him early, but when he gets to full strength I reckon he and deeman87 will be hard to beat.
Lol Turner has already inj himself, i doubt my oldies will be in the fight but if im full strength then sure maybe were a chance. Sure wish i gave u turner instead of jokic lol.

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
Man lol at the hornets and MJ for trading Duren, the guy is a beast and apparently they are happy to continue with Plumlee as their starting C after years of success with Zeller. What is it with MJ and slow white dudes.

Last edited:
Back