EPL Matchday 13 - On Optus Sport

SA TIMES:
1666269907463.png

1666322158840.png

Postponed fixtures:
Matchday 7: Fulham vs Chelsea, Bournemouth vs Brighton, Soton vs Brentford, Liverpool vs Wolves, Leicester vs Villa, Man City vs Spurs, Arsenal vs Everton, West Ham vs Newcastle, Palace vs Man United, Leeds vs Forest
Matchday 8: Brighton vs Palace, Man United vs Leeds, Chelsea vs Liverpool
Matchday 12: Arsenal vs Man City

May 10, 2007
Bonbeach
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal Fc Portland Trailblazers
Keep going Gunners, suffered a nasty loss at a bad time at St. Mary's last campaign.

Looking forward to Chelsea vs United, also Spurs vs Newcastle should be interesting.

Three wins in a row for us now. So hopefully we can keep this momentum going against Forest and continue the climb back up the table after a pretty awful start to the season.

Hope Darwin mauls them.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Most interesting matches will be Chelsea/United for the 4th place trophy, Wolves/Leicester to see if one of them climbs out of the bottom 3, and Spurs/Toon since Tottenham don't play like dogshit at home.
And Manchester City/Brighton, to see if Brighton can take points off City to put the pressure on them.

I dont know, I thought you were bashing him earlier in the season, if I'm wrong I apologise.

Everyone was bashing to be fair. Even me. He still has the faint stench of bust haha but he has shown bits here and there that suggest he could be really good.

Don't remember, other than a joke about our striker being a free signing from the same league and only scoring 10 less than him. I just brought him in on FPL though which is the main reason I hope he does well.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
United has been our bogie team for the last 5 years or so. Not expecting much out of this game.

Surprising our matchups has recently produced four draws in our passed four league fixtures, with Chelsea getting the last win (FA Cup). Before those five fixtures, we had a decent 4 wins and 2 draw run.

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Surprising our matchups has recently produced four draws in our passed four league fixtures, with Chelsea getting the last win (FA Cup). Before those five fixtures, we had a decent 4 wins and 2 draw run.

Yeah I don't think we've beaten you guys since 2017 in the league.

Back