NBL 22/23 Season - brought to you by Hungry Jacks

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawks plumbing some depths here.

Coenraad called them soft after the last game, and their response is to be down 22 at the half. Pathetic.

Sobey lighting it up though.

Adelaide laying an enormous s**t on their home court. Randle and Franks atrocious.

Great defense from NZ, they look well coached and committed.

Adelaide down by 24 at 3qt. NZ playing great on both ends but that’s simply pathetic.

The gap between best and worst performances of most of these teams is massive. We’re heading for four blowouts in a row and five in the last six NBL games, with three of those given up by home teams. Pretty soft.

Adelaide laying an enormous s**t on their home court. Randle and Franks atrocious.

Great defense from NZ, they look well coached and committed.

But they beat Phoenix in a nothing game instead of playing the first 2 rounds of the season so all is good 🙄

That’s a terrible finish from Perth. Not sure there are many good teams in this comp tbh. Sydney only standout atm.

I thought Sydney were the class team in the comp, but this is pretty ordinary. Cairns can shoot the three well but 76 points in 2.5 quarters is ludicrous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just bring back Vic Law or equivalent.
Take a team with 2 stars and a bunch of role-players, which is a borderline playoff team, and then remove one of the stars.
It's not really a surprise what happens next.

It's likely that in the coming days/weeks a current NBL player will be the first player to come out.

I'm all for diversity and taking the taboo out of completely normal things, but as a Cats fan I hope this is referring to Blanchfield coming out of our starting 5.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back