2022/3 NBA Week 3: Erm, Utah what are you doing?

Will the cursed Lakers win a game this week?

• Hell no

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Yes (please don't quote me)

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
Really exciting to see the "tanking" teams win games.

Hack journalists on twitter going "this is a must-lose game for both sides" is ******* ridiculous. Toxic thought process.
No one that is active on the court or bench is ever trying to lose games intentionally.

The NBA has too many farcical parts to the competetition already without 15 teams trying to tank at once for an 86% chance to not draft a player.

Aug 9, 2017
Penguin
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Hurricanes, Panthers
I am so happy that the big team ups of 2021 failed.

Teams built to win on top end talent and not on balanced well built rosters.

They would probably be really strong if they kept it balanced and didn't add Westbrook or Harden. But they thought they could overpower their depth and balance issues with star power. It has failed in the most spectacular way possible.
Going early here, i am not giving up on Philly yet.

Depth always helps throughout the regular season, it is the post season where the start power tends to shine through.

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
Everyone's second team, the Pelicans, have dispatched the Clippers to take ownership of the water.

No Ingram no worries. Zion led the way with an almost triple double.

Son of Skeletor enjoy the ride

Kicked them out of the crypto and halfway back to San Diego.

Nice news to wake up to on a Monday.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
Everyone's second team, the Pelicans, have dispatched the Clippers to take ownership of the water.

Pels are balling.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United

Healthy and fit Zion really is a game changer for the Pels, yes I know they have won without him and their bench runs deep, but given all his injuries and criticisms about his weight, some people thought he couldn't replicate this forum.

Has been a beast and it's wonderful to watch.

Nicho50

Club Legend
Apr 20, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
Knicks look pretty solid this year not championship material but they look pretty solid.

Healthy and fit Zion really is a game changer for the Pels, yes I know they have won without him and their bench runs deep, but given all his injuries and criticisms about his weight, some people thought he couldn't replicate this forum.

Has been a beast and it's wonderful to watch.
He's a unique person. I mean a :"short" 4 in the Barkley mode, but quick on his feet.

Also, props for the reintroduction of:

He's a unique person. I mean a :"short" 4 in the Barkley mode, but quick on his feet.

Also, props for the reintroduction of:

Lovely.

Good to see nut touching defence is still applied by the warriors

FgWqQeKXgAA6Urr

Harlequin Dream

Club Legend
Dec 19, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Memphis Grizzlies
Going early here, i am not giving up on Philly yet.

Depth always helps throughout the regular season, it is the post season where the start power tends to shine through.
Sorry, when I was talking about Harden I was talking about the Nets bringing him in not the subsequent 76ers trade.

It was a huge risk. That has backfired.

76ers are more balanced.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Making the knicks look stupid for not pulling the trigger on the trade.

RJ Barrett and Quicley supposed to be better in future according to the Knicks front office, boy did they back the wrong horses lol

Back