Fantasy 2022 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Change the league schedule?

• Keep as is (week 1-14 regular, 15-16 play-offs)

• Add 1 week (week 1-15 regular, 16-17 play-offs)

• Add 1 week to play-offs (week 1-14 regular, 15-17 play-offs)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Constantgin trying to out tank the tankers??

Was there potential for Andy Dalton to score LESS than the 0.0 Mac Jones was going to get him?

Sadly yes.

Good move that backfired if you ask me...

Haychh

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
E035E95F-1C3D-420B-AAC1-600F8436F510.png
Waiting for those Mack stat corrections 😬 manureid

I was not even watching this team, thought it was over. That last reception by Williams may have actually meant something if I get up.

Nearly a hell of catch on that long one too when his toe was just OOB. :(

DoYourJob still with us mate? You don't want A11dAtP0w3R to start throwing tanking accusations at you, I've seen how it ends up!

Dont care so much in this league with the lottery. His team sucks and is absolutely worthy of a lottery pick in the bottom 4.

Also, keep all your FAAB and start Winston for the rest of the year Lenny, nothing to see here. Dont try and distract people from your tanking efforts. :p

Dont care so much in this league with the lottery. His team sucks and is absolutely worthy of a lottery pick in the bottom 4.
Who is Bradys Jockstraps? Not tanking, but played Wentz and Ryan against me this week for double donuts. Has no other QBs though. May have picked Jefferson myself but they have decent WR depth.

Who is Bradys Jockstraps? Not tanking, but played Wentz and Ryan against me this week for double donuts. Has no other QBs though. May have picked Jefferson myself but they have decent WR depth.

Thats DoYourJob

Also use wheeldecide.com for the lotteries Lenny. Far more exciting seeing the wheel spin and eliminate people one by one.
After the last one, I will be happy to get picks 8 and 12. Too stressful.

Well he is fooked at Qb for the rest of the season it seems. Unless he can get someone on waivers he is screwed.

Thats what im saying, his team is cactus. Worthy of a bottom 4 lottery ticket for sure.

Well he is fooked at Qb for the rest of the season it seems. Unless he can get someone on waivers he is screwed.
Tell me about it!

I was banking on Ridder starting by now, so * Mariota. campaigner is still s**t.

I was trying to get cover for Mahomes and Burrow's byes, but got nada.

Now I have to hope for injuries...

Tell me about it!

I was banking on Ridder starting by now, so * Mariota. campaigner is still s**t.

I was trying to get cover for Mahomes and Burrow's byes, but got nada.

Now I have to hope for injuries...
Has Mahomes and Burrows and looking for sympathy.....

Has Mahomes and Burrows and looking for sympathy.....

Man, I spent good draft picks on these guys...

Mahomes in Rd 5 when campaigners in the league were taking Luck, Carr, Cousins, Newton, Garropolo, Stafford, Brady, Mariota, Ryan and Goff. Basically anyone but Mahomes. Pretty sure he had only the one Wk17 start at that point.

Burrow I sucked enough to get pick #2. Didn't flinch from Joey though, was rapt to get him at #2. Hurts was my #4 QB that year, so if I went RB @2 I would've taken Jalen in the 2nd rd.

I'll look into it! Would be cool if there was an actual lottery ball one.

Wheeldecide is good , put 4 options on it, spin it, tick eliminate option once used.

Aug 24, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Man, I spent good draft picks on these guys...

Mahomes in Rd 5 when campaigners in the league were taking Luck, Carr, Cousins, Newton, Garropolo, Stafford, Brady, Mariota, Ryan and Goff. Basically anyone but Mahomes. Pretty sure he had only the one Wk17 start at that point.

Burrow I sucked enough to get pick #2. Didn't flinch from Joey though, was rapt to get him at #2. Hurts was my #4 QB that year, so if I went RB @2 I would've taken Jalen in the 2nd rd.
It's interesting looking back on the drafts to see who reached and who grabbed some late gems. My 2020 rookie draft set me back a bit, Vaughn and Mimms with my first 2 picks. Could have had Jefferson and Aiyuk

Hurts was my #4 QB that year, so if I went RB @2 I would've taken Jalen in the 2nd rd.

Tell the whole story oh great one, you took Jonathan Taylor at 2 and traded him for Carson Wentz

Back