Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

343 with the usual never rested duo and lucas up top. Bit surprised by that.

Also why give 2 keepers spots on the bench. I know the last spot and even Harvey White won't ever be used by Conte, but why not give a youth player some experience of what it's like to be part of a CL matchday squad. Assuming Austin has already been part of it already? Otherwise I get them giving him this game on the bench to soak it in.

How? It’s nearly full strength and in his preferred formation?

s**t performance most definitely.

Perisic and Sessegnon together has not worked when he’s tried it in the past. Doherty should have played.

Bissouma on when Son went off was as gutless as it gets. Kane is completely isolated as a result.

Lenglet in the middle of a back 3? He’s trash and can’t defend. Was ball watching for their goal.

Perisic and Sessegnon together has not worked when he’s tried it in the past. Doherty should have played.

Bissouma on when Son went off was as gutless as it gets. Kane is completely isolated as a result.

Lenglet in the middle of a back 3? He’s trash and can’t defend. Was ball watching for their goal.
To be fair 343 wasn't working so I was okay with the son swap

Sess and Perisic are our two best fullbacks. Sad that they’re both nominally leftbacks but still. If he played Doherty or Royal not you but other fans would be screaming at their selection.

Romero is out. If Davinson played people would be saying the same as you are with Lenglet. But one of them had to play (and score as I type haha).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sess and Perisic are our two best fullbacks. Sad that they’re both nominally leftbacks but still. If he played Doherty or Royal not you but other fans would be screaming at their selection.

Romero is out. If Davinson played people would be saying the same as you are with Lenglet. But one of them had to play (and score as I type haha).

Sess was rubbish mate. Needs to play on the left. Emerson is a better RB than Sessegnon. As is Doherty. As is Spence.

Sess was rubbish mate. Needs to play on the left. Emerson is a better RB than Sessegnon. As is Doherty. As is Spence.
Spence will be loaned in January. Not a Conte signing.
Son may have concussion. If that's the case he's out of the Liverpool match under H&S protocols.
Without Richy and Kulusevski that'd mean Gil is the only fit wide attacker. Probably explains the switch to 3-5-2 and preserving Gil.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back