2022/3 NBA Week 3: Erm, Utah what are you doing?

Will the cursed Lakers win a game this week?

• Hell no

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Yes (please don't quote me)

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

he's way too far gone to do something as simple as that

Hard to imagine him ever playing for the Nets again, I wonder if this was deliberate sabotage so he could get his trade to the Lakers after he opted in with the Nets last summer

He needs to get out. Way too nice a dude to be having to deal with some of the team there.

I felt that way about Nash as coach, way too classy a guy to have dealt with that group of dysfunctional nitwits

Btw, how big of a hit has KD's legacy hit since he joined Brooklyn, before he signed with them, he was projecting to be easily a top 15 all time player, if not top 10. Now he isn't even close to being the 2nd best player of his generation (which is clearly Steph) and probably doesn't make the top 20 all time list.

Such a waste of a talent really in many respects.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So happy to see The Nets stand up to Kyrie, I know he cops a lot but it is still no where near enough.

Such a dangerous person to have such a high profile. Listening to the latest Bull Simmons podcast and have to hear Raja Bell STILL trying to suggest Kyrie is a good dude because he is kind to his kids is just infuriating. Apparently it is okay to be a completely disgusting human being as long as you are nice to a blokes family.

A moron who thinks he is smarter then he actually is and spreads dangerous and hateful ideas.

Get him out of the league

So happy to see The Nets stand up to Kyrie, I know he cops a lot but it is still no where near enough.

Such a dangerous person to have such a high profile. Listening to the latest Bull Simmons podcast and have to hear Raja Bell STILL trying to suggest Kyrie is a good dude because he is kind to his kids is just infuriating. Apparently it is okay to be a completely disgusting human being as long as you are nice to a blokes family.

A moron who thinks he is smarter then he actually is and spreads dangerous and hateful ideas.

Get him out of the league
I can’t see another team giving him a contract.

Adam silver should’ve come down harder on him too.

Suspension for 5 games is likely to keep Silver at bay (do something before the NBA does). He should really be sacked and be done with it.

It's going to open a whole new can of worms if the league did that.

Would also actually cause probably more problems than it solves if they decided to deregister/terminate Kyrie, especially coming so soon after the Kayne scandal on Twitter.

Back