2022/23 Melbourne Victory Thread - R.I.P OSM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folami is mint. Has a big future if he plans his next move right.
So he's off to Melbourne City?
In all seriousness, Garang Kuol move is the move to make. Sign a young kid and let him play in Aus with only weekly football. The Arzani method is not the way imo. Even Kuol is going early imo.

In all seriousness, Garang Kuol move is the move to make. Sign a young kid and let him play in Aus with only weekly football. The Arzani method is not the way imo. Even Kuol is going early imo.

Always thought the same about Arzani. As much as we hang it on the A League and for our national team we need players in Europe, but at least here they can play regular football. So many have wasted their career rotting on the bench in Europe by going too early. I think Folami could make it and be a great mainstay of the Socceroos but the next step has to be a smart one.

Kuol is a special and unique talent though. If anyone is going to make it at the moment it will be him I think.

Fozzie used to say it repeatedly - you leave when you're good enough that 10 clubs want you, not when 1 team who may or may not be suitable wants you.

Super Kev is a J-League championship Manger! All hail Super Kev!

Fgyc6XvaAAAPrk6

Still hoping CCM / Newcastle agree for him to play this season out on loan. It is too soon for him to be joining Newcastle United - he only is just breaking into A League first team football!

For our elite youf playing a season or 2 at 18/19 is the perfect development. Toughens them up physically & mentally. Then it is time to make the step up to Europe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back