Boxing The General Boxing Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought SBW v Hunt was next week? Thats been poorly promoted if its evaded me like that. No real interest in it though tbh, someone needs to save Hunt from himself. Its just plain sad at this point

And this Huni fight is meh also. He needs rounds and to be brought along semi slowly but not that interested in this. Will watch though... pretty bog average card on paper so just the main for me unless i read here a banger is happening

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Huni cant have these wars of attrition every fight. Could be a future title challenger but if hes too worn when he gets there, whats the point

Fast as * but wants to be an in/pressure guy. Not sure its fighting to his strength??

Got a bit lucky with that knock down too?

Anyone notice the bacne on Leutele? Of course he doesn't looked ripped but Josh Barnett told us you don't need to look ripped to be on the horse meat

Was watching the Tommy Morrison ESPN doco this afternoon. He was the same, bacne and likely roided up for certain fights.

Huni wouldn’t bust a grape. His hands are quick but until he can take guys out he will always be exposed to bangers with a decent chin.

Yeah it's going to be hard for him not having power as a HW. Especially in this part of the world, if you're a HW you're fighting someone with at least part Polynesian background, hope this doesn't sound racist but you need a baseball bat to knock some of those fellas out

Yeah it's going to be hard for him not having power as a HW. Especially in this part of the world, if you're a HW you're fighting someone with at least part Polynesian background, hope this doesn't sound racist but you need a baseball bat to knock some of those fellas out

Agree mate, the same goes for the Mexicans in lighter divisions. They are almost impossible to take out. Tough, brave hombres.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back