Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 9, 2006
Left of centre.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Super Tottenham....from the Lane.
Spence will be loaned in January. Not a Conte signing.

Son may have concussion. If that's the case he's out of the Liverpool match under H&S protocols.
Without Richy and Kulusevski that'd mean Gil is the only fit wide attacker. Probably explains the switch to 3-5-2 and preserving Gil.

I’d be amazed if he starts Gil against Liverpool.

He should as the kid can play and deserves his chance. He won’t because a leopard never changes his spots.

Round of 16 opponents. We cannot draw Liverpool due to country protection. Or Frankfurt due to being from the same group.
Leaves us with Club Brugge, Milan/Salzburg, Inter, Madrid/Leipzig/Shakhtar, Dortmund, PSG/Benfica

Oct 9, 2006
Left of centre.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Super Tottenham....from the Lane.
Round of 16 opponents. We cannot draw Liverpool due to country protection. Or Frankfurt due to being from the same group.
Leaves us with Club Brugge, Milan/Salzburg, Inter, Madrid/Leipzig/Shakhtar, Dortmund, PSG/Benfica

Stay out of Madrid’s way and stay out of PSG’s way and we have a chance.

May 16, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
FB_IMG_1667434526114.jpg

Just a regular UCL night in Group D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Not sure how we line up with no Richarlison or Son. And Lucas carrying a knock. Not sure Kane and Deki as a front 2 works. Maybe Perisic plays in an advanced role with Sess given the LWB job on Salah again

Apr 10, 2011
south of the river
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Tottenham, 49ers & Scorchers
Davies and Dier showing why we just aren't going anywhere as a club until they aren't starters. Dier embarrassing error for the 2nd. Davies rash on the 1st
I thought Lenglet was more at fault for the first. Didn't track and seemed out of position.

I'm a big Dier fan but you can't defend what just happened lol.

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
I thought Lenglet was more at fault for the first. Didn't track and seemed out of position.

I'm a big Dier fan but you can't defend what just happened lol.
Lenglet got semi sucked in by Nunez but then Davies makes the decision to come into the middle to support, gets nowhere near it and ball falls to the man he was marking.

Not a huge error but just the common ones Ben "Boiled Veg" Davies makes against quality opponents

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
As poor as we've been our luck against this mob is something else. Hit the post. Hit the bar. Penalty not given. Major error we concede. Major error by Allison and they get away with it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back