Champs Lg UEFA Champions League 2022/23 (Winners: Manchester City)

Champions League

Remove this Banner Ad

Bayern can only play Liverpool, Benfica, AC Milan, Brugge.

Spurs can play everyone bar Frankfurt, Liverpool.

Chelsea everyone bar Liverpool, AC Milan.

City everyone but Liverpool, Dortmund.

Real everyone bar RB Leipzig

Porto everyone bar Benfica, Brugge

Napoli everyone bar Liverpool, Inter

PSG everyone bar Benfica.

Nkunku keeps scoring, need to hurry up and make it official before someone else pinches him
Werner has scored 9 in 15 games in all comps for RBL since coming back. Be wary of Leipzig strikers

Squeezing the CL group stage in prior to the unnecessary mid season world cup seems to be causing significant issues injury wise.

I feel for those players who will finish up with their clubs, play 7 games in 30 days and have to back up immediately on boxing day.

It certainly is an unusual World Cup buildup. Competitions around Europe are still in action only a week before the tournament gets underway and then it’s on the plane to Qatar and the tournament begins a few days later. Footballers get injured all the time before a major tournament but it does suck getting injured in November and missing out on the World Cup when the World Cup is traditionally a June/July event.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Squeezing the CL group stage in prior to the unnecessary mid season world cup seems to be causing significant issues injury wise.

I feel for those players who will finish up with their clubs, play 7 games in 30 days and have to back up immediately on boxing day.
Dunno, some yes but some are guys who are just generally injury prone. Chilwell hasn't played that many games in reality

Champions League draw on shortly. (Also on STAN)

Last edited:
Bayern vs oil barons tie of the round.

Bayern will walk that in.

Really happy with Chelsea. Hard but less unpredictable than say Napoli. Even better it’s during the school holidays, so midweek game isn’t an issue to attend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RB Leipzig vs Man City
Brugge vs Benfica
Liverpool vs Real Madrid
AC Milan vs Spurs
Frankfurt vs Napoli
Dortmund vs Chelsea
Inter vs Porto
PSG vs Bayern

Round of 8 will be:

City
Benfica