The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why was Kloop coaching from the stands? I can't recall him getting red carded ?

Red card a couple of games ago. It got rescinded and then the FA appealed that and he got a 1 game ban.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As far as billionaires go, this guy sounds great. No state owned bullshit and human rights violations and war crimes seem to not be a thing.

Sign him up.

Formerly involved in a petroleum company that drilled for oil which in turn when used for fuel in automobiles, especially diesel, pollutes the atmosphere. Also heard people criticising indians/india due to their caste system

Formerly involved in a petroleum company that drilled for oil which in turn when used for fuel in automobiles, especially diesel, pollutes the atmosphere. Also heard people criticising indians/india due to their caste system
Unfortunately people who run puppy orphanages tend not to buy football teams

I mean oil and petroleum is pretty standard. Im fine with that.

He hasnt had any journalists murdered or anything.

Im for it. :D

I mean oil and petroleum is pretty standard. Im fine with that.

He hasnt had any journalists murdered or anything.

Im for it. :D
I remember the good old days when roman took over chel$ea. everyone was on their backs about oil money.

how about the caste system and its social hierarchy with the "untouchables" scrubbing toilets and the like ;)

Ambani isn't the worst outcome on the evil billionaire spectrum, I would say he's a level below the likes of Roman (oligarch in a slightly less corrupt country) when he took over. But I wouldn't kid myself into thinking he's a saint - even for billionaire standards. I would say we'd be getting a more morally dubious ownership group in exchange for more money. Don't love that.

Last edited:
The only thing I dont get is why FSG want to sell. We are a literal cash cow for them.

Wouldn't be surprised if they are trying to make a bid for the Washington Commanders, and eventually an expansion NBA team in Vegas. Both worth more than Liverpool, with relatively lower risk too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back