Fantasy 2022 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Change the league schedule?

• Keep as is (week 1-14 regular, 15-16 play-offs)

• Add 1 week (week 1-15 regular, 16-17 play-offs)

• Add 1 week to play-offs (week 1-14 regular, 15-17 play-offs)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Me and Fuey having to play each other week 1 of the playoffs with 1 loss between us on the year. #sounfair

No Burrow and Higgins this week against me Fuey #sounfair2

It is the rivalry the league wants to see.

Fuey's league record 9 game win streak to start a season likely ends this week, shame that it has to be coz of a bye week. (smashed the previous record of 6 shared by myself and fuey)

If I win this week ill then have a chance to equal fuey and danny's record of 9 wins in a row the following week as im currently on a 7 game win streak myself.

Wild scenes.

Last edited:
Me and Fuey having to play each other week 1 of the playoffs with 1 loss between us on the year. #sounfair

No Burrow and Higgins this week against me Fuey #sounfair2

You said Burrow's s**t anyway, so you were always going to win this week, whether he played or not.

You're clearly the best team in this league, so all this really does is put you in that #1 seed where you're meant to be. #sounfair3

Agree though, shitty we have to play eachother Week 1 of finals, but at the end of the day, these other schlubs have to have something to play for! :p :p :p

Aug 24, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Can we move this league to Fleaflicker?

All my teams are good on Fleaflicker!
Fleaflicker is a terrible platform imo. Can't stand it.

But I was going to ask the league if there was interest in moving to a different platform. I know a lot of guys don't have much on ESPN these days so happy to look into moving to something else if there was the demand for it.

Fleaflicker is a terrible platform imo. Can't stand it.

But I was going to ask the league if there was interest in moving to a different platform. I know a lot of guys don't have much on ESPN these days so happy to look into moving to something else if there was the demand for it.
Well I vote Fleaflicker.....:p

Haychh

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
Lenny projected to roll me! I’ve had a mare. Brought in Shaq Thompson off waivers last week, I swear I put him on field but now I see I haven’t, must not have pressed save 🤦‍♂️ Stafford likely out, PJ Walker already played. What a ballsup

Haychh

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
Wait, when the * did Simmons and Minkah get ruled out too? If Stafford and Willis don’t play I’m playing 4 short? Ffs

Aug 24, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Probably should be an option to pick up players after 10am on Sunday LennyHayes77
Yeah someone seems to get caught out with this at least once a year. We've discussed changes before but with ESPN using US times to process waivers this has been the fairest system for us to use over the years. But yeah as I said it does cook at least one guy a year! Could I get my first win?? Probably not haha

Haychh

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
Yeah someone seems to get caught out with this at least once a year. We've discussed changes before but with ESPN using US times to process waivers this has been the fairest system for us to use over the years. But yeah as I said it does cook at least one guy a year! Could I get my first win?? Probably not haha
😂 if there’s any solace I can take out of it at least I’m still a chance because I’m up against you.

Minkah got his appendix out, Simmons all of a sudden out for an ankle injury he’s been playing with for weeks, Stafford out, Malik Willis back to backup, PJ Walker played on Friday, lineup didn’t save for Shaq, Quincy Williams and Vonn Bell on the bye. It’s taken the absolute perfect storm to get there but 4 donuts is the result 😂

Aug 24, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
😂 if there’s any solace I can take out of it at least I’m still a chance because I’m up against you.

Minkah got his appendix out, Simmons all of a sudden out for an ankle injury he’s been playing with for weeks, Stafford out, Malik Willis back to backup, PJ Walker played on Friday, lineup didn’t save for Shaq, Quincy Williams and Vonn Bell on the bye. It’s taken the absolute perfect storm to get there but 4 donuts is the result 😂
I really want to get 1 win this season and now I have a chance!
Does espn allow FA pickups at some stage, so not waivers. So on day before game ie Sunday our time, you can add players without having to wait for waivers?
They do but we've always had continuous waivers.

Aug 24, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Lenny projected to roll me! I’ve had a mare. Brought in Shaq Thompson off waivers last week, I swear I put him on field but now I see I haven’t, must not have pressed save 🤦‍♂️ Stafford likely out, PJ Walker already played. What a ballsup
Its Happening GIF by MOODMAN

******* Kupp, need a big game from CMC and quiet one from Ekeler or FuFu's win streak might still go on yet.

Going to go down to the wire... big passing day from both teams required to get me a win, 2TD min from mclaurin and/or goedert

Going to go down to the wire... big passing day from both teams required to get me a win, 2TD min from mclaurin and/or goedert

1 sack from Jonathan Allen is all I ask to make life a bit more difficult. Im not greedy, just 1.

Back