The off topic thread 5.0

Remove this Banner Ad

He should be. Max was an absolute campaigner this morning for absolutely no reason.

Was literally the perfect time to be seen to be doing the right thing. Absolutely nothing on the line, 6th/7th anyway. Just give the spot back.

He should be. Max was an absolute campaigner this morning for absolutely no reason.

Was literally the perfect time to be seen to be doing the right thing. Absolutely nothing on the line, 6th/7th anyway. Just give the spot back.
Maybe if checo wasn't half a second slower per lap he'd get extra points

Arguably it was worse than Multi 21. The championship was tied up a long time ago. Very short sighted move by Max. Shuey needed Barrichello, Hamilton needed Bothas, and Max needed Checo last year.

Arguably it was worse than Multi 21. The championship was tied up a long time ago. Very short sighted move by Max. Shuey needed Barrichello, Hamilton needed Bothas, and Max needed Checo last year.
Max needed Checo in the last race because Checo was too slow in other races to take points off of Hamilton.

We get it Brades you hate Checo
I don't hate him. I don't rate him. Look at the recent results. Max has won 14 races and Checo has finished 2nd only 5 times. It was clear last year that he wasn't up to the task of being a 2nd driver. He's had a middling career in F1 and got by on his money for a long time.

I don't hate him. I don't rate him. Look at the recent results. Max has won 14 races and Checo has finished 2nd only 5 times. It was clear last year that he wasn't up to the task of being a 2nd driver. He's had a middling career in F1 and got by on his money for a long time.
So what. He has helped him in the past, even if he's absolutely inferior.

There was literally no reason not to just let him by. If it was for a race win or the championship was still in play then that would be one thing but he had absolutely nothing to lose by giving it back. Keeps Checo happy and on his side. He didn't need him this year but he may need him next.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the rate you watched HotD you could start now..
I actually thought about that haha.

But I dont wanna smash it and then have to wait a week for like the final episode.

I've got other stuff to watch to tide me over.

Currently really enjoying Welcome to Wrexham.

I actually thought about that haha.

But I dont wanna smash it and then have to wait a week for like the final episode.

I've got other stuff to watch to tide me over.

Currently really enjoying Welcome to Wrexham.
I mean, there's 12 eps in the season. Seems unlikely you'll watch 11 in the next 8 days.

Plus it's pretty heavy so not the sort of thing you'd watch back to back (even though if you do watch it in three ep chunks I think you'd love it even more).

I mean, there's 12 eps in the season. Seems unlikely you'll watch 11 in the next 8 days.

Plus it's pretty heavy so not the sort of thing you'd watch back to back (even though if you do watch it in three ep chunks I think you'd love it even more).
You and your constant cant binge tactics.

Binging is easy. Heavy or not.

You and your constant cant binge tactics.

Binging is easy. Heavy or not.
I am buzzing to see you post that you binged it in 3 days and hated it.

ETP1KPiXsAA5UnX.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back