Welcome to East Germany Carlton and Collingwood - who finishes higher in 2023? Collingwood Ofcourse

Who finishes higher?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sammy 'The Clang' Walshy avg's more H's than K'a per game than Naicos the son of Paicos and Caicos.. mate.

2022 Avg's

The Clang K 14.3 H 17.8
Son of Paicos and Caicos K 14.4 H 11.3

There's proof right there mate.

Not only is Naicos the son of Paicos and Caicos a bewdy bottler disposing the pill by foot and the Clang's a battler at it and that man.. look soz man.. wouldn't say he's a battler.. yeaaaah he does give it a bash and that that so good on him and that man.. Naicos the son of Paicos and Caicos is also better at disposing the pill by hand mate.. paranormal laser like precision maaate.. watching Naicos the son of Paicos and Caicos use his hands it's like having a gig at Russel Crowe wielding his sword at the Colluseum man.. Jimmy Hendrix swing his guitar behind his cranium for a solo man.. how grouse was that little corker he gave to Maynard with a coupla mins left on the clock man.. f osmosis maaaan.. f osmosis maaan.. The Clang on the other hand is the model of restraint man.. a battler.. but good on him for having a burl at it man.. for not chucking it in and that man.

K Naicos son of Paicos & Caicos > The Clang
H Naicos son of Paicos & Caicos > The Clang

I rest my case mate.. that's it mate.. forget about it mate.. forget about it.
Further highlights how many cheap and meaningless possessions Naicos the son of Paicos and Caicos gets. He plays the half back seagull, give me the ball, finger pointing, wink at a cute girl in the crowd role. Why is he even handballing it so much? He sees a player and shits his pants and gives a quick handball. Docherty or Saad are the comparable players.

NepotismD K 14.4 H 11.3
Big Dick Doch K 19.3 H 9.1
Silky Saad K 15.4 H 6.5

Doch and Saad see a player, say screw it, run around them, kick the ball to a teammate. Nepotism sees a player, looks down to see he's got the white shorts on today, screams for the stain remover, big brown mark down there, screams again, handballs to nobody. I'd be surprised if Naicos is in the league in 5 years.

5 of the 16 teams in the league at the time have a premiership drought of 23 years or more.

31.5%

Will be interesting to see how many different teams will win a flag in the next 23 years, and if one of those teams will be Carlton?

Hmmmm...
Hey I got numbers too!
13.95% of this thread is you but if we include your other account it’s actually rounded to 19.03%

Hmmmm…

Further highlights how many cheap and meaningless possessions Naicos the son of Paicos and Caicos gets. He plays the half back seagull, give me the ball, finger pointing, wink at a cute girl in the crowd role. Why is he even handballing it so much? He sees a player and shits his pants and gives a quick handball. Docherty or Saad are the comparable players.

NepotismD K 14.4 H 11.3
Big Dick Doch K 19.3 H 9.1
Silky Saad K 15.4 H 6.5

Doch and Saad see a player, say screw it, run around them, kick the ball to a teammate. Nepotism sees a player, looks down to see he's got the white shorts on today, screams for the stain remover, big brown mark down there, screams again, handballs to nobody. I'd be surprised if Naicos is in the league in 5 years.
You do realize that besides yourself and about 5 other people, that you guys are the only ones in the whole football world that shares your opinion of Naicos, I'd stop now before you lose complete credibility

Yeah, true but you really are in the minority and can't seriously say you know talent when you see it and you come up with that garbage, even the high school kids know Naicos is a freak talent
Do you think I genuinely believe Daicos will be out of the league in a couple years? Because you would be bang on. Will be surprised to see him get a game next year after a bit of attention comes his way.

One with a terrible ball drop it looks like it might miss the boot and another kicking an absolute floater. If you have these two old farts in your team I'm just going to assume you're tanking. There's no Wembanyama in this sport mate, just play to win.
I'm gunna have to take your word on this, because when it comes to tanking you would know more than most.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm gunna have to take your word on this, because when it comes to tanking you would know more than most.
Exactly. I know a tank when I see one. Bringing in Titch is the equivalent of the classic move of bringing in Jed Lamb or Sam Kerridge to finish on the bottom and grab yourself a Sam Walsh. Not sure there's anyone at that level in next years draft but good to see Collingwood committing to bringing in some quality youth to develop next to Daicos in the coming years.

Exactly. I know a tank when I see one. Bringing in Titch is the equivalent of the classic move of bringing in Jed Lamb or Sam Kerridge to finish on the bottom and grab yourself a Sam Walsh. Not sure there's anyone at that level in next years draft but good to see Collingwood committing to bringing in some quality youth to develop next to Daicos in the coming years.
Ok, so it's official then, we are in a rebuild stage.

Reef McInnes

Have a gig at his 1st game Rd 3 Geel.

The handpass in the 1st 5:16 mate.. osmosis man.. enough for me to sign him up on a 5 yr deal mate.. forget about it.

Doesn't launch into the pill like a mozzie wearing gumboots either mate.. I tell ya.

Last edited:
The Gerard and Andy double act was a thing of beauty...

Look.. he's always been a talented caller.. you know.. with the Makybe Diva calls and that in the Race that stops a nation.. but that call man.. but that call man.. mate.. that call.. propelled him to absolute superstar status man.

Last edited:
Hollands gets picked by Carlton. Double fist pump, massive smile, hugs from all the family. He's just ecstatic to be joining such a great club.

Allen gets picked by Collingwood. Literal tears down his face, parents are clearly upset. Going to be going home in a couple years, I don't know why they would pick a WA boy when their culture is so s**t they can't even maintain someone from Geelong.

Hollands gets picked by Carlton. Double fist pump, massive smile, hugs from all the family. He's just ecstatic to be joining such a great club.

Allen gets picked by Collingwood. Literal tears down his face, parents are clearly upset. Going to be going home in a couple years, I don't know why they would pick a WA boy when their culture is so s**t they can't even maintain someone from Geelong.
Yep, that's how I saw it too...

😮😮😮

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back