Strategy 2023 SuperCoach Planning

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mckenna might not be ready round 1? How do players usually go coming from whatever they call the Irish version of footy? Isn't it an amateur sport?

I guess the worst case is he takes Wilmots spot about round 4 lol.

Brisbane are going to be an important SC team next year.

That bloke is as fit as anyone I doubt he will be underdone by Round 1.

What do you reckon his price will be?

Hasn't played since Round 12 2020 and played 6 games that year average 60
Not really sure how Supercoach will price him but I doubt he will be rookie price probably more around the $170-$200k

connor.JPG

Hasn't played since Round 12 2020 and played 6 games that year average 60
Not really sure how Supercoach will price him but I doubt he will be rookie price probably more around the $170-$200k

View attachment 1556436
Great so he's going to kill the one promising rookie we have (Wilmot) and just be a s**t mid-pricer.

What about the Chad? Priced max low 60's (assuming he won't get 10%, but will see)
Will he get FWD status?
Just throwing one out there if every man and his dog is going to be nudging up into the mids for the Hawkers.
1668848593992.png
I’m a bit worried about his age and recent scoring. He is probably going to be well priced but I’d more likely wait until round 3 and bring him in maybe as a correction if he’s scoring great as a forward. Even then it’s not always doable.
Without Mitchell I think Worpel is a big watch

View attachment 1556743
I’m a bit worried about his age and recent scoring. He is probably going to be well priced but I’d more likely wait until round 3 and bring him in maybe as a correction if he’s scoring great as a forward. Even then it’s not always doable.
Without Mitchell I think Worpel is a big watch

What a Yuk midfield the Hawks have:sick:

puke GIF

Connor McKenna @ Brisbane. Will he be rookie priced?

Might not be great for Wilmot.
Reckon there would be a fair chance they'd just price him at his 2020 output (328k) and not apply a discount, but Jords had him pegged at somewhere around 170-200k.
If he came at around 200k or lower and he's in the team come round 1, you'd have to give him a close look.
Darcy Tucker another who could come pretty cheap if he looks to be best 22 / ok role.
Is there a thread on the cheapies?
Interested to see who else is being looked at other than the Bowes / Hopper / ... every man and his dog will be eyeing off if the discount is there?

Surely Jack Steele gets a good look for premo.

Averaged 122 and 126 before this year. Averaged 109 with a shoulder injury this year.

It wouldn't be too wrong to assume he gets back to that form prior to 2022.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least 10kgs .....AMT has always been a solid boy .....still to see whether he has the true motivation, that extends beyond words

He isn't really Supercoach relevant anyway. Career average around 70 and was still on the list last season so won't get a discount there will be much better options cheaper.

Wonder what role Clarkson has in mind for Liam Shiels at North.

Never been a huge scorer, but 77.6 in 2021 down to 43.8 this year.

Probably won't score enough, but should cost less than $240k.

Wonder what role Clarkson has in mind for Liam Shiels at North.

Never been a huge scorer, but 77.6 in 2021 down to 43.8 this year.

Probably won't score enough, but should cost less than $240k.
List clogger so as to not give a younger player a fair crack at it.

List clogger so as to not give a younger player a fair crack at it.
Yep, unjustifiable to recruit Shiels .....Clarkson putting winning above development

NORTH are 3 years into a rebuild .....they don't need Shiels & will that decision hold back Wardlaw and Sheezel

Yep, unjustifiable to recruit Shiels .....Clarkson putting winning above development

NORTH are 3 years into a rebuild .....they don't need Shiels & will that decision hold back Wardlaw and Sheezel

I doubt he’ll play much in the firsts it’s more about leadership and driving standards for training and professionalism in the playing group.

Not at all SC relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back