Player Watch JHF - Jason Horne-Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

What has any of this got to do with your insinuation that there are stories about JHF that you can't post on BigFooty?

How is a donation to a NT footy club "proving our moral superiority in this whole situation with Horne-Francis"?
I could post them but I'm not gonna because the people that told me the details told me in confidence but I can say he was pretty hard to work with and full of himself, I think there were mistakes made by the club as well but ... good luck with him. I've spent enough energy whinging about him. For now.

But as a completely different thing - that's a really good cause. Why not support it.

So many Vic Metro mummy's boys come out saying they don't want to leave Melbourne...all good no problems.

JHF spends a year at a train wreck while daicos gets driven to training by daddy and shielded on the half back flank but yeah na it's JHF who's soft 😆

So many Vic Metro mummy's boys come out saying they don't want to leave Melbourne...all good no problems.

JHF spends a year at a train wreck while daicos gets driven to training by daddy and shielded on the half back flank but yeah na it's JHF who's soft 😆
What a load.
Yes JHF is soft and Nicky D is not.

Many of you Port fans are delusional. Chip on the shoulder much?

Daicos wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes outside of his Vic Metro bubble. Would've squealed and screamed he's not leaving Melbun if he wasn't protected by father son rule.
Well I suppose you could take a guess that would happen, we will likely never know, but what we do know is JHF did exactly what you said Daicos would do, so we 100% know you think he is soft.

Well I suppose you could take a guess that would happen, we will likely never know, but what we do know is JHF did exactly what you said Daicos would do, so we 100% know you think he is soft.

Daicos would've never left Melbourne. The whinging and screaming would've started before the draft to scare interstate clubs off.

Interstate draftees don't have 10 clubs in their home state to ensure they dont have to leave home.

Vic Metro Draftee - 'I think I'll play my best footy in Melbourne, I feel comfortable in Melbourne with my family I really don't want to leave Melbourne BUT I understand it's a national competition so I'm willing to leave Melbourne for 2 years if an interstate club is stupid enough to waste their top 10 pick on me and not heed this warning'

Daicos would've never left Melbourne. The whinging and screaming would've started before the draft to scare interstate clubs off.

Interstate draftees don't have 10 clubs in their home state to ensure they dont have to leave home.

Vic Metro Draftee - 'I think I'll play my best footy in Melbourne, I feel comfortable in Melbourne with my family I really don't want to leave Melbourne BUT I understand it's a national competition so I'm willing to leave Melbourne for 2 years if an interstate club is stupid enough to waste their top 10 pick on me and not heed this warning'
Yeah you have said this already, so we all now know you think JHF is soft.

It doesn't matter if any other player wants to go home to mummy, it doesn't change the fact, you think players that do that are soft, well JHF did that.

Strawman moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Daicos didn't leave his club. JHF left after a single year. If you want to cry double standards find a comparable example.

The double standards is in reference to those Vic metro draftees that squeal they're not leaving Melbourne or those that come home after 1 or 2 years.....nothing said about that.

JHF walks out on the North train wreck and its 'argh this is unacceptable, it's compromising the draft'

The double standards is in reference to those Vic metro draftees that squeal they're not leaving Melbourne or those that come home after 1 or 2 years.....nothing said about that.

JHF walks out on the North train wreck and its 'argh this is unacceptable, it's compromising the draft'

You mean the ones who competed their first contract? Looking forward to seeing some examples of Vic metro draftees who went home after one year, since apparently double standards and all.

You mean the ones who competed their first contract? Looking forward to seeing some examples of Vic metro draftees who went home after one year, since apparently double standards and all.

Tom Boyd. Nothing said.

So bailing after 2 years makes its better? It's worse as the club wasted an extra year of resources on development.

Tom Boyd. Nothing said.

So bailing after 2 years makes its better? It's worse as the club wasted an extra year of resources on development.

Nearly 10 years ago? Is that the best you can do?

Yes see when a player goes into the draft, they agree to a contract to play for two years. I know contracts and the draft are #VICBIAS and all though.

North’s outrage is funny.

Didn’t they chase and offer Heeney a massive contract in 2016 while he was still contracted as a 20 year old and had just won the AFLCA best young player award?

Not much difference. Both highly rated young players still in their first contract and both players were targeted. Only difference is we were successful in getting our target and they weren’t.

N0rf fans - show us on the chart where JHF touched you:

kubler-ross.jpg

Nah the issue is you campaigners convinced a first year, round 1 draft pick to stop giving his all less than a quarter of the way thru the season.

I thought the issue was the secret things you can’t tell us about.

Nearly 10 years ago? Is that the best you can do?

Yes see when a player goes into the draft, they agree to a contract to play for two years. I know contracts and the draft are #VICBIAS and all though.

I'd suggest you hold an inquiry into it but your #VICBIAS League is probably tied up with inquiries into racism and betting scandals.

Nah the issue is you campaigners convinced a first year, round 1 draft pick to stop giving his all less than a quarter of the way thru the season.

If you campaigners weren't conducting yourselves like the worst train wreck club in history then he would've stayed.

Might've been Grant Thomas that said "players don't let down clubs, clubs let down players"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back