Fantasy 2022 - OMEGA League - Discussion

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
With three games to go, looks like Drd23, Maverik279, and Manureid have locked up their divisions....well, ADP can still mathematically win it over Manureid but is two games back. Tho, he likely has locked up one WC spot, tho could still mathematically miss out....given four or five other teams are 2-3 games behind. So the last two WC spots could go to any of those four or five teams if ADP locks up one WC spot

With three games to go, looks like Drd23, Maverik279, and Manureid have locked up their divisions....well, ADP can still mathematically win it over Manureid but is two games back. Tho, he likely has locked up one WC spot, tho could still mathematically miss out....given four or five other teams are 2-3 games behind. So the last two WC spots could go to any of those four or five teams if ADP locks up one WC spot
Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Dogureid will get sweet karma come playoff time for jinxing me yesterday , I have faith.
That was in a different comp, so karma can only apply in that comp, where I suck.

That was in a different comp, so karma can only apply in that comp, where I suck.

No it was in this comp you said I will win. Karma is coming to Omega.

Even Constantgin at 3-8 is still alive for a WC spot 😲 Only J Shutt and Peterbuch are eliminated :(

You need to stop winning games against teams with winning records like last week since I own your first , VERY annoying GG.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
You need to stop winning games against teams with winning records like last week since I own your first , VERY annoying GG.
It's a duty i thought when you trade away your 1st to make it as low as possible. Of course, in Alpha i cant do that yet :( hence stopped trading them away :gradcap:

It's a duty i thought when you trade away your 1st to make it as low as possible. Of course, in Alpha i cant do that yet :( hence stopped trading them away :gradcap:

Absolutely it is. I do the same. That's been my goal in empire coz drd owns my first, only thing that kept me trying to win and making waiver wire moves galore, racking up s**t tones of dead cap with no cap room when I was 0-4 was trying to make that pick worse for him

No it was in this comp you said I will win. Karma is coming to Omega.
Oh yeh, it was, I get confused which comp it is that I try to jinx your team in.

Anyway, I am a driving range pro this season basically. Minor rounds pretty dominant in comps, smashing them down the middle, but once the playoffs start will start spraying them everywhere.

Want to trade your first in Alpha?

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Good luck to everyone in the playoffs.

Reminder that the league will re-open in late February, only weeks after the Super Bowl, so people can start wheeling and dealing picks/players for the upcoming season.

But also a reminder that you will have a few months to select max 32 keepers from your entire roster before the June 30 deadline, the eve of the 2023 draft.

As always, even for a s**t franchise like mine, it'll be tough deciding who those 32 are.

As per usual, im in the playoffs in 4 different leagues and looking like ill be booted from the playoffs in all 4 without a win right now.

Back