Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

It's not just the men either.

Ffwzy0yWAAEHwM3

Zinnys wife who is a journalist interviewed fellow Ukrainian Mykhaylo Mudryk.

Mudryk has already opened the door to a future move to north London, and he appears to be a big fan of Arteta’s side.

“I follow Arsenal closely, they’re a very dynamic side,” he said. “One surprise for me was how many Arsenal fans followed me. No other club’s fans have interacted as much as them”.

Mudryk has already opened the door to a future move to north London, and he appears to be a big fan of Arteta’s side.

“I follow Arsenal closely, they’re a very dynamic side,” he said. “One surprise for me was how many Arsenal fans followed me. No other club’s fans have interacted as much as them”.
Arsenal fans have also tracked down where he said this and what store outlet the chair came from that he was sitting in when he did the interview

Going to be a bit of a saga with this one, even his teammates are saying he’s going to end up at Arsenal.

I’d imagine Newcastle will throw a truckload of money at him too.

What sort of player is he? I have no idea who he is.

Right footed winger who mostly plays on the left side for Shakhtar. Supposedly ridiculously quick and has been putting up excellent numbers in their league and the champions league for a player of his age. Can’t claim to watch him closely or anything like that, more so I continually hear his name mentioned when discussing potential signings for Arsenal.

Ok ya sold him to me... (Yeah highlights can make me look good) but he looks like he definitely has something.
My only concern is where does he fit alongside Saka and Martinelli? Just rotating the three (and 4 once ESR returns)?

My only concern is where does he fit alongside Saka and Martinelli? Just rotating the three (and 4 once ESR returns)?
We do need to rotate more... So as long as they are all getting plenty of mins it should be ok... But don't they want something like £86m for him? If so can't see that happening.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We do need to rotate more... So as long as they are all getting plenty of mins it should be ok... But don't they want something like £86m for him? If so can't see that happening.
His agent has come out and said what they are asking for is ridiculous, so his fee might get brought down

We absolutely need another quality wide player, been fortunate with how healthy Saka and Martinelli have been lately.

We need to be thinking beyond that. With ambitions to play champions league next season, we can’t rotate as heavily as we’ve have been in the EL.

As we’ve seen so far this season, the style of play and system has evolved beyond the likes of Cedric and Holding etc, the entire level of the squad needs to elevate further to sustain challenges on multiple fronts.
Absolutely there’s enough minutes to go around for them.

Beat me to it. Definitely warranted and earned. Had my doubts about his appointment early. Has proven me wrong, done a lot of good work.

At the time, those question marks were valid I reckon. Some of the transactions a few years ago (eg Willian), the optics of his relationships with certain agents etc. His tenure started off a bit rocky however since then the results have been considerably better. Thisb promotion also secures his position at Arsenal for the medium/long term and staves off approaches from other clubs circling and looking to emulate Arsenal's rebuild. Another sound business decision made here by Josh/Vinai etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back