Mega Thread The Official Bigfooty NBA 2022-3 Week 6 Thread.

No way Booker ends up with a flagrant if Pat Bev doesn't deck Ayton.

But how does an ejection not equal free throws?
I actually thought the worst thing Booker did was standing over Reaves. They focussed on Ayton but Booker did it first.

I actually thought the worst thing Booker did was standing over Reaves. They focussed on Ayton but Booker did it first.

I am unsure as to the veracity of the booker foul. not much in it for mine.

The taunting/standing over a fallen player, a clean well manner player trying to make a living is a declaration of war.

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
Did the Lakers really shoot 35 free throws to 5? Yikes.

Deja vu for the Suns after the Miami game, Look2Me4Guidance

Son of Skeletor is Jaxson Hayes not good, why doesnt he play? He always kills the cavs it feels like

You'll be able to trade for him in about six weeks!

Just lacks fundamental understanding of basketball. Particularly the big man stuff, plays like a 6'11 wing really. Won't box out, misses defensive rotations, etc. Body language has also been poor of late, apparently just mucking around in warm ups, looking disinterested on the bench.

Needs a coach to teach him the basics and light a fire under him, but won't happen with us, sadly. A guy his size with his athletic ability and decent shooting touch will probably get another opportunity somewhere though. Glad we nailed the 2021 Draft, cos in retrospect we whiffed on the 2019 Draft.

AD is having his best season since 2020 and is starting to win games for the Lakers without LeBron, and Barkley decides nows the time to make another AD sucks statement.

AD's last 5 games: 33p/17r/2a/2s/3b on 60%FG and 12 FT attempts. Thats monsterous.

TNT paid this dude 200 mil to not watch basketball.

Nuggetz

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 4, 2021
AFL Club
Sydney
AD is having his best season since 2020 and is starting to win games for the Lakers without LeBron, and Barkley decides nows the time to make another AD sucks statement.

AD's last 5 games: 33p/17r/2a/2s/3b on 60%FG and 12 FT attempts. Thats monsterous.

TNT paid this dude 200 mil to not watch basketball.
sTreEt CloTHesssss

Nuggetz

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 4, 2021
AFL Club
Sydney
Marcel would still find a way to make good of this situation.

lmao, I would love to know the mindset of that type of player. It would be fascinating to read about how talented a player is but still carry around and fight through the head noise. If the nets do blow it up, I hope he gets traded to a team where they just build around him or the nets build around him. Basically the Giannis blueprint with Bucks.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
lmao, I would love to know the mindset of that type of player. It would be fascinating to read about how talented a player is but still carry around and fight through the head noise. If the nets do blow it up, I hope he gets traded to a team where they just build around him or the nets build around him. Basically the Giannis blueprint with Bucks.
The only team that could help Ben succeed imo is the warriors with the talent they have.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Yea, dray for ben? similar players but different mentality. dray fits better with nets win now mentality.
Pretty much.

Warriors could use a boost on defense if Simmons could do what he did against the 76ers in a regular basis and leave the shooting to the others then he’ll be fine.

Right now it is not really working out in Brooklyn.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Cavs should use the 25mil cap space on Jerami Grant this off season. Damn he can shoot.
I’m surprised not many went after him Portland got a steal.

He was the only decent one other than CC in Detroit.

Aug 9, 2017
Penguin
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Hurricanes, Panthers
Mavs just got found out for being the one man band that they are.

We’ll let luka do his thing and make sure no one else helps him. Mazzulla isn’t so bad at coaching after all.
No that was found out last play offs, heck before it but the WCF showed that. This season it has only been more clear.

This Mavs team is trash, this is how every team plays them.

Back