Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
glazers going to sell has been the best news today

as for ronaldo i still haven't watched the interview in full. but its a sad way for his career to end like this. (i dont think any club will pick him up in europe, hes done) but he should never have attacked ten hag. yes the rest of the club go for your life. also advocating ole as a good manager wtf. and out of all people he had to choose piers morgan. *en arsenal git

he will retire for portugal at the end of this world cup (portugal supporter) so after that thanks and good riddance. and knowing him hes gonna * over portugal as well

you are clearly delusional if you wouldnt want mbappe on the squad,

and regardless of ronaldos actions, (he wanted out) his record for us no one comes close to it over the last 15 years
Have you not been paying attention at psg?

Get rid of one problem for another with Mbappe.

You heard of Messi creating headaches?

I just hope the Glazers don't close their wallets through January because they're selling.

On the contrary I hope they believe one last big-spending window may see them depart in a more favourable light.

That ship sailed around 2006.

I just hope the Glazers don't close their wallets through January because they're selling.

On the contrary I hope they believe one last big-spending window may see them depart in a more favourable light.

Be done before Jan I reckon.

Be done before Jan I reckon.

They'd have to be a fair way through the process for it to be done by then. I don't think it's that advanced at this stage, though I'm also not sure they'd put a statement out if they didn't have at least one interested party.

Apparently, the Saudi's will pay 10 billion for us, as much as i hate them we would have the money to stand up to Newcastle Chelsea City and Liverpool (pending takeover)

They'd have to be a fair way through the process for it to be done by then. I don't think it's that advanced at this stage, though I'm also not sure they'd put a statement out if they didn't have at least one interested party.

How long did the Chelsea sale take once Boehley declared interest? And that was with the FA running the comb over.

Newcastle took a little longer due to the buyers.

Sales can happen rather quickly if the value is decided quickly. Plus this isn't breaking news, was first reported on weeks ago, just now made official.

Apparently, the Saudi's will pay 10 billion for us, as much as i hate them we would have the money to stand up to Newcastle Chelsea City and Liverpool (pending takeover)

If we had a takeover like that, we’d make mince meat of those clubs.

How long did the Chelsea sale take once Boehley declared interest? And that was with the FA running the comb over.

That was quick from memory, maybe 3 months.

Not sure the Glazers have the same urgency to sell as Abramovich who had to push it through quickly given the political situation.

Sales can happen rather quickly if the value is decided quickly. Plus this isn't breaking news, was first reported on weeks ago, just now made official.

They can, but we're not talking about a League 2 club. It will take a while, the only way it doesn't is if we're significantly down the path already with a buyer - which as I said earlier, is possible given the announcement.

If we had a takeover like that, we’d make mince meat of those clubs.

Not sure about that. We'd still have a few of the same incompetent idiots running things behind the scenes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeez social media is a toilet. We have actually United fans thanking Ronaldo thinking he has caused the club to be sold.

Jeez social media is a toilet. We have actually United fans thanking Ronaldo thinking he has caused the club to be sold.
Cult of Ronaldo like the Cult of Messi

Deranged outcasts

The fact glazers have spent 0 mil of their own money since 2018 I think it was

And we haven't fallen off the cliff is amazing

New stadium stands
New training facilities
New players

Would be amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back