NCAA 2022 - NCAA - Week 13

Remove this Banner Ad

tha Freak

Club Legend
Mar 29, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
Yep, it goes in cycles. When your up, every wants to come. When your down had to get the best signings. With a 9-3 year, Noles will attract better players. All ready had 4 star QB flip from Ohio State this week.

Big Unit 30

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🐅⏰
May 3, 2015
Playboy Mansion
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Cubs Blackhawks Fulham Ivanhoe FC
Stuff the Gators, learned to hate them when I lived in Tallahassee. Been to Doak stadium for a Noles/Gators game. Great college town and atmosphere at the game. Go Noles.
Daytona Beach where I lived for a year was a gators mad town as well, but I decided on UCF as I spent some time in Orlando as well. Have affinity for Washington and Oregon too strangely as they’re massive rivals.

deck

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 7, 2004
Melburn
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool, SF 49ers, FSU
Turnover Michigan. They will win The Game from here.

Clemson fall to South Carolina.

deck

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 7, 2004
Melburn
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool, SF 49ers, FSU
HAHAHAHAHA

Wolverines running riot. Having their way with OSU in the 4th quarter.

How great is it to see the cocky Buckeyes fans eating shiit as their team gets pumped at home by Michigan?

Fantastic.
Dominated OSU on defence in the 2nd half. And been able to make big plays on offence.

deck

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 7, 2004
Melburn
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool, SF 49ers, FSU
Good to see one of the unranked scrubs from the "overrated SEC" go into Death Valley and end Clemson's 6-year home game winning streak.

30 Clemson.........(ACC: 8-0)
31 South Carolina (SEC: 4-4)

Thoughts, Dirty Bird and aussiedude ?
And FSU went 5-3 in the ACC yet beat both Florida and LSU.

Mar 2, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
And FSU went 5-3 in the ACC yet beat both Florida and LSU.

🤣

Yeah congrats on the win, but I thought you got a bit lucky. Could've gone either way.
Bottom line: The 10th best team in the SEC went into Doak and almost beat the 2nd best team in the ACC

3-5 Kentucky is currently making a mess of the ACC's other Top 25 ranked team.

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
Good to see one of the unranked scrubs from the "overrated SEC" go into Death Valley and end Clemson's 6-year home game winning streak.

30 Clemson.........(ACC: 8-0)
31 South Carolina (SEC: 4-4)

Thoughts, Dirty Bird and aussiedude ?
When did DB or i ever accuse Clemson of being good. They should of lost 3-4 games. DJ has been the opposite of they hype around him coming in. but the ACC hasnt been that good for a few years. Clemson is living off the name when it comes to voters

But congrats on showing your ass by using a weak ACC schedule and rankings to make your point.

I guess that now makes the Gamecocks one of the best teams and playoff bound, They put 70 on a top 5 team and just beat the likely ACC champ.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 2, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
When did DB or i ever accuse Clemson of being good. They should of lost 3-4 games. DJ has been the opposite of they hype around him coming in. but the ACC hasnt been that good for a few years. Clemson is living off the name when it comes to voters

But congrats on showing your ass by using a weak ACC schedule and rankings to make your point.

I guess that now makes the Gamecocks one of the best teams and playoff bound, They put 70 on a top 5 team and just beat the likely ACC champ.
Just out of interest, when was the last time a Pac-12 team beat one of the top teams from another conference?

It would be quite a few years, yeah? Back when Marcus Mariota quarterbacking the Ducks.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Just out of interest, when was the last time a Pac-12 team beat one of the top teams from another conference?

It would be quite a few years, yeah? Back when Marcus Mariota quarterbacking the Ducks.
Oregon beat Ohio State in the shoe last year without Thibodeaux
Washington State beat Wisconsin this year.

USC and Stanford play ND every year, at least one of them normally win.

Mar 2, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Oregon beat Ohio State in the shoe last year without Thibodeaux
Washington State beat Wisconsin this year.

USC and Stanford play ND every year, at least one of them normally win.
Wisconsin and Notre Dame aren't among the top teams...

I forgot about that Ducks victory last year. That was a good win.
But I think OSU and the Big Ten are more overrated than Clemson & the ACC

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Wisconsin and Notre Dame aren't among the top teams...

I forgot about that Ducks victory last year. That was a good win.
But I think OSU and the Big Ten are more overrated than Clemson & the ACC
Yes Wisconsin had a down year.

LOL Big10 isnt more overrated than the ACC.

Other than a rival or week 1 the SEC dont face any good teams. and they only play a 8 game confrence schedule to schedule more FCS teams

deck

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 7, 2004
Melburn
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool, SF 49ers, FSU
No Notre Dame at USC on the ESPN app why? They appear to miss a couple of games every week but are usually the uninteresting ones.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back