List Mgmt. 2022 draft pool.

Remove this Banner Ad

The footage of Lemmy looks really good (but im a terrible judge). He knows how to lead and mark. Kicking style looks good. I just hope he hasnt got mental demons like Schache.

Would be happy if we pic him.

This is the first draft in my lifetime that I haven’t followed, simply because we have bad picks.

It feels really weird to not know anything going in. Hopefully we pick someone that slides unexpectedly.

Really need KPP’s
Watch the draft night when TT & Hopp were selected and just imagine them being greeted by Dimma.

The above phantom has us taking Harry Lemmey and Luke Teal with the likes of Tom Scully Noah Long & Hugh Davies as options

Certain clubs are of the opinion he has really struggled when defenders have got physical with him and also there has been questions regarding his ability to overcome adversity and play through soreness.
Isn’t that normal for tall kids in the under age competition some kids grow early and dominate then the other kids catch up and they struggle. All tall kids struggle at some stage during this transition. What you want and can’t teach is clean hands and the ability to read the ball in flight. If the kids got that the rest can be developed

Isn’t that normal for tall kids in the under age competition some kids grow early and dominate then the other kids catch up and they struggle. All tall kids struggle at some stage during this transition. What you want and can’t teach is clean hands and the ability to read the ball in flight. If the kids got that the rest can be developed
Normal for some. Red flag for others. Depends on how optimistic you are and how many weapons the kid has.

In this case Lemmey had quite a few KP fly past him this year and his development really stalled.

Normal for some. Red flag for others. Depends on how optimistic you are and how many weapons the kid has.

In this case Lemmey had quite a few KP fly past him this year and his development really stalled.
If he's a pussy we won't go near him. Dimma is pretty big on having KPF who can smash packs. Lynch is his wet dream.
Teams continuously get sucked into taking these big key forwards who just monster their opponents in the juniors but as soon as they're on someone their size or bigger in the AFL system they're a shrinking violet. Hello JUH.
Reckon it's why we went Ryan (who I still reckon will be a gun KPF/part-time ruck) has a lot of campaigner about him.

Jovan Petric is a interesting player to watch in his highlights.

Not your conventional forward.

Has a few tricks and I like his balance/poise. Could he play elsewhere other than forward. Very intriguing.

How long has he been in the system?

Looks like he could have utility value and question is where else could he fit with different team systems. I think he is a interesting prospect. Does he have value from unheralded possible versatility? Could he play up the field in unusual roles effectively?

Last edited:
Get the feeling we've got a couple of no name guns in witness protection playing in some obscure league in Canada waiting for us to call them out tonight.
We wouldn't have traded out of the draft without having something sly up our sleeves.
I mean I think we traded out of it to get 2 guns rather than some plan to get guns for cheap :D

If he's a pussy we won't go near him. Dimma is pretty big on having KPF who can smash packs. Lynch is his wet dream.
Teams continuously get sucked into taking these big key forwards who just monster their opponents in the juniors but as soon as they're on someone their size or bigger in the AFL system they're a shrinking violet. Hello JUH.
Reckon it's why we went Ryan (who I still reckon will be a gun KPF/part-time ruck) has a lot of campaigner about him.

Unlike we have chatted most to him. If he's a pussy?

Not a huge surprise given he has illness and injury.

I'm firmly on the bandwagon. Hope we call out his name similar to sonsie sliding

Thing is he didn't have that may fly past him, really only Cadman and Jefferson

Really what's happened is all the KPP's have slipped in what was meant to be a great draft for talls (why you can never believe next year is a super draft)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't mind the look of Caleb Mitchell.

Bit rough and knock about but I like how he seems to have emerged and has a hint of X-factor with a touch of toughness.

Is a left footer we do not have enough of and is there more scope to develop further??

A element of presence could he develop into something more with some versatility giving us a few options?

Hypothetically if Van Es is there we have to pounce. He looks solid as. But then where does all Balta, Gibcus and Van play?
Could they all play together once Taz and Grimes retire?

I wouldn’t assume a KPP taken at pick 50 will play next year even if he is nearly 100kg

Jovan Petric is a interesting player to watch in his highlights.

Not your conventional forward.

Has a few tricks and I like his balance/poise. Could he play elsewhere other than forward. Very intriguing.

How long has he been in the system?

Looks like he could have utility value and question is where else could he fit with different team systems. I think he is a interesting prospect. Does he have value from unheralded possible versatility? Could he play up the field in unusual roles effectively?
I posted similar the other day but got shot down because someone said he would upset some of our other players.

I reckon we would be looking at him for sure. We have plenty of resources scrutinising this part of the Melbourne burbs for talent and have taken plenty of players from there.

I'd almost be more suprised I'd we didn't take him.

I posted similar the other day but got shot down because someone said he would upset some of our other players.

I reckon we would be looking at him for sure. We have plenty of resources scrutinising this part of the Melbourne burbs for talent and have taken plenty of players from there.

I'd almost be more suprised I'd we didn't take him.

I think its a no brainer if he lasts that long, 196cm, seems pretty versatile. Why would he upset some of our other players?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back