Strategy 2023 SuperCoach Planning

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Green looking Ripped with Taranto & Hopper gone he will be the main man in the guts next year and with a coach that won't move him around.
I reckon he will be 110+ average next year will be priced at 97:padlock: Remember this year how he started until Leon the kent moved him forward.

tg.jpg Capture.JPG

Tom Green looking Ripped with Taranto & Hopper gone he will be the main man in the guts next year and with a coach that won't move him around.
I reckon he will be 110+ average next year will be priced at 97:padlock: Remember this year how he started until Leon the kent moved him forward.

View attachment 1560841View attachment 1560848
Puppet Be Quiet GIF by Super Simple

Hmmmmmmm, Tom Green.

I was honestly never going to pick another GWS player, like, ever.

I am ready to be hurt again.

I'll need certified documents illustrating the kent factor of Kingsley before having a whiff of the orange sydney players

Wonder what role Clarkson has in mind for Liam Shiels at North.

Never been a huge scorer, but 77.6 in 2021 down to 43.8 this year.

Probably won't score enough, but should cost less than $240k.
North have 5-6 players playing AFL every week that don't deserve a game. He won't play every week. But he should help with depth. The AFL gave us 2 extra rookie list spots specifically for senior players. He fits that category nicely. Pretty much an on field coach in the vfl.

View attachment 1560841View attachment 1560848

Just realized he is out of Contract in 2023

1669519917300.png

I personally think anyone that didn't hold Daicos for the whole season shouldn't be able to start him next year.:padlock:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't wait to death ride 22 players to get my rookie on field every week.

Then clench for the last 10 minutes hoping your rookie doesn't get subbed on, scores 3 points and totally kills any cash gen for the next month+

Then clench for the last 10 minutes hoping your rookie doesn't get subbed on, scores 3 points and totally kills any cash gen for the next month+
The sub will get used in every match now, no reason not too, even if it's just 10 minutes to save some old campaigner in the team running.

The sub will get used in every match now, no reason not too, even if it's just 10 minutes to save some old campaigner in the team running.

Yep, exactly like when they brought it in the first time. Then took it away, then brought it back with a different criteria. Dunno why they think it'll work this time.

Yep, exactly like when they brought it in the first time. Then took it away, then brought it back with a different criteria. Dunno why they think it'll work this time.
Be better if they just made it 5 on the bench and stiff s**t if you lose one to injury.

Easy Will Gould perma loop:padlock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back