Game Day 2022 AFL Draft - Round 1 tonight! Coverage starts 7PM AEDT - Picks from 7:25

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the personal invite Chief.

Here for the chance of a rare PMBangers sighting.

giphy.webp

So? Why does positivity make you upset?

They are the best young afl players in the country, they are all better than you or I.

Plus they are 17/18 yo kids enjoying the biggest night of their lives, Im all for pumping them up let them enjoy it.
I would appreciate it more if he highlighted a weakness and spoke honestly without just saying every kid is a gun as they all dont make it.

I remember when we drafted Dow ( which I hated at the time ) and Sheehan was creaming his pants over how good he was but failed to say he has suspect disposal and decision making. He just focuses on positives to not upset anyone and every kid a has a negative side and kick on both feet Sheehan and tell it how it is. NFL draft is how it is done and those experts actually highlight weaknesses and strengths but not with Sheehan as no player has a weakness according to Sheehan.

I would appreciate it more if he highlighted a weakness and spoke honestly without just saying every kid is a gun as they all dont make it.

I remember when we drafted Dow ( which I hated at the time ) and Sheehan was creaming his pants over how good he was but failed to say he has suspect disposal and decision making. He just focuses on positives to not upset anyone and every kid a has a negative side and kick on both feet Sheehan and tell it how it is. NFL draft is how it is done and those experts actually highlight weaknesses and strengths but not with Sheehan as no player has a weakness according to Sheehan.

They will get plenty of that in the coming weeks and for the rest of their career.

Personally I am happy to see these kids celebrated on such a big night for them, but each to their own, I get it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back