List Mgmt. 2024 Father Son watch MKIII. Operation Ashcroft jnr. Featuring various academy boys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks heaps to everyone who responded... My next question is for the number crunchers as to how our remaining draft picks were determined after the Ashcroft selection?

Also, does anyone know which future 3rd round picks changed hands? I seem to recall we had 3 or 4? But the tweets seem to be silent on which picks were swapped, even though I know it probably isn't a huge deal...

How do we find out what Stephen Conole and Dom Ambrogio favourite drink is, and where do we send them a case each? Seriously, absolute crushed this. And what do you reckon if Fletcher is a late first that they trade one of our later pick for a later 2023 pick just because we don't really need it?
If it's like past season's, they'll be at the first preseason training session the boys ar at.

So send it all the Springfield.

Thanks heaps to everyone who responded... My next question is for the number crunchers as to how our remaining draft picks were determined after the Ashcroft selection?

Also, does anyone know which future 3rd round picks changed hands? I seem to recall we had 3 or 4? But the tweets seem to be silent on which picks were swapped, even though I know it probably isn't a huge deal...

Why are they using a pic of ol' Gil? He's MIA tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back