The Official Bigfooty NBA 2022-3 Week 7 Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bill Simmons (whom I admit is a bum and a flog) hated it at the time, especially about the giving the Spurs our 2026 first round pick part.

I recall several other online Celtics fans (esp on the Realgm forum) hated it too at the time.

In just about every other team in the league, White would be a starter (in some ways I honestly would prefer him to start over Marcus Smart)

I'm pretty sure it was a pick swap right, wasn't it? The only pick you gave up outright was the 20-something pick in the last draft, which they took Blake Wesley with.

Not really a massive price to pay for a guy still in his twenties and on a cost-controlled contract.

O/T, but I'm not really sure how sustainable Boston's outside shooting is. Have been insanely hot all season, including several guys who have traditionally been only so-so shooters.

Celts up by 42 over Jornets :)

So much for the theory that the East and general NBA is closer/more competitive than ever.

Charlotte truly are pathetic, I understand they are a small market team and have had injuries, but Jesus, show some fight and ticker ya bums (like the Pistons have in the last week)

I will lose my **** if they win the lotto/Wemby sweepstakes..
Why? What have Charlotte done so wrong? The Bridges situation screwed them, have had injuries and just lack talent.

I'm pretty sure it was a pick swap right, wasn't it? The only pick you gave up outright was the 20-something pick in the last draft, which they took Blake Wesley with.

Not really a massive price to pay for a guy still in his twenties and on a cost-controlled contract.

O/T, but I'm not really sure how sustainable Boston's outside shooting is. Have been insanely hot all season, including several guys who have traditionally been only so-so shooters.

I agree that our ourltside/red hot shooting is going to drip/sag as the long and gruelling season goes on, but we have a variety of shooters (esp the surprise packed Sam Hauser) and i think we will be okay on that front.

It's interior scoring but especially defending that is of some concern to me, but the current state of winning NBA playoffs/chips seems to be wing scoring/shooting based, far more so than top heavy, interior based.

Pet hate so far this season. Commentators regurgitating these two tired lines over and over again

Player does a routine cross over: "He's in his bag tonight"
Player makes a routine steal: "Took his cornbread"

Why? What have Charlotte done so wrong? The Bridges situation screwed them, have had injuries and just lack talent.

LaMelo not playing much is an issue as they have built the team around him

They will eventually blow this team up and tank for Wemby

LaMelo not playing much is an issue as they have built the team around him

They will eventually blow this team up and tank for Wemby
Blow what up? They are literally Lamelo and role players.

Hayward may have been moved before the injury, I guess Rozier may get moved.

Blow what up? They are literally Lamelo and role players.

Hayward may have been moved before the injury, I guess Rozier may get moved.

Blow the crap LOL

Rozier and Hayward will be dealt eventually

(Log in to remove this ad.)

image-1.jpeg

11106289-large_74.jpg

Lakers LOL

Given up a 17pt lead in the 4th and a shockingly defended 3pter to lose

Lead by 9pts with 4 to go

Fun game against the Kings. Damion Lee in the 4th has been big so far this year.

Sensational game from Malik Monk. He was nearly unguardable at times and some really great playmaking.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back