Welcome Welcome Hugh Davies!!! - Pick 33 in the 2022 National Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Well we did lose Griff I guess...

I don't mind this, don't see us getting a plug in small forward outside top 10 so developing a KPD over a few seasons, also could let Chappie move up the field. Welcome Hugh!

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well looks like I picked our first pick for the year again (claiming picking Sturt, Chapman and Young of recent years although they were easier ones). And for all of you who claimed Twomey had "no idea" with respect to us, go back and read what he wrote with respect to us....

Anyway - really good allround defender, good skills and athleticism - probably didn't get as much of a mention as others because only played minimal WAFL colts games and was more PSA. I like him because he is both good defensively but also a good rebounder as well. And 197cm is a good size TonyGeeks regardless of whatever you think (although he could be smaller than advertised - typical for them to come in with a higher number and for it to get a little downgraded)! :p

Ranga who’s got an unfortunate hairline at 18 - hope he has better luck on the footy field. Do like the pick though, be great to have him develop at Peel for a few years

Remove this Banner Ad

Back