Which team out of Adelaide, North and Hawthorn has the better youth?

Which team has the better youth?

• Adelaide

Votes: 315 28.3%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 335 30.1%
  • North

Votes: 462 41.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe your just not easily amazed. I think it was Riley bevridge chatting with Rawlings last week on afl.com about how big goater looked. Rawlings replied that he seems to be able to put on mass very easily and it hasn’t effected his ballistic pace.

He also looks about 10 years older to me.

But I’ll bow to your better judgement and lived experience

Edit here’s a before pic

View attachment 1563867
Really odd bunch of posts. He looks no bigger than every other 19 year old that has spent the best part of the last month in the gym.

Maybe your just not easily amazed. I think it was Riley bevridge chatting with Rawlings last week on afl.com about how big goater looked. Rawlings replied that he seems to be able to put on mass very easily and it hasn’t effected his ballistic pace.

He also looks about 10 years older to me.

But I’ll bow to your better judgement and lived experience

Edit here’s a before pic

View attachment 1563867

It was Cal Twomey who said he was shocked at how big he was when he saw him a few days ago.

Doesn’t pass the Strapping Young Lad pumping iron meter though.

He will definitely be our biggest body in a few years and is probably as big as LDU is already.

Probably 190+ and 90kg+ now.

Fair enough.

I’ll pass that onto Riley, Rawlings and the north board.

I appreciate you setting us straight
No worries, Dom, maybe you can keep the fapping over nothing on the north board next time. 😂

No worries, Dom, maybe you can keep the fapping over nothing on the north board next time. 😂
Mate this is where you are useful. I was unaware posting a photo was “fapping”.

Again thanks for clearing it up so I can be a better poster.

If you get some time maybe a full list of acceptable contributions would be handy.

If the crows had a couple of gun young mids like Freo got in that 2019 draft in Hayden Young and Caleb Serong, crows would smash this poll as they already got the key position talks settled
Can you list their settled talls? I have them as pretty light on, but might be forgetting someone.

Mate this is where you are useful. I was unaware posting a photo was “fapping”.

Again thanks for clearing it up so I can be a better poster.

If you get some time maybe a full list of acceptable contributions would be handy.
Step one. If Dom would post something similar, then you’re probably being a nuffy.

Goater doesn’t look that big his legs still look a little chicken like. We picked up an 18yo who will play midfield at some stage last night who’s already bigger whoopee!

Last edited:
If the crows had a couple of gun young mids like Freo got in that 2019 draft in Hayden Young and Caleb Serong, crows would smash this poll as they already got the key position talks settled
Their key backs are ok and good value pick ups but are they high quality? They get and need a lot of help from Doedee and Dawson. Not convinced Frampton isn’t better than Murray. Butts is solid. But the plan for Worrell and McAsey isn’t going well.

First Rucks - nothing special.

Thilthorpe big yes. Fogarty becoming a player is nice. But when Walker goes there’s a big hole there as well.

Lewis and Larkey compare favourably to Thilthorpe for now even though he’ll probably improve in a hurry soon. And McKay, Logue, DGB are better key backs than the Crows guys.

Their key backs are ok and good value pick ups but are they high quality? They get and need a lot of help from Doedee and Dawson. Not convinced Frampton isn’t better than Murray. Butts is solid. But the plan for Worrell and McAsey isn’t going well.

Thilthorpe big yes. Fogarty becoming a player is nice. But when Walker goes there’s a big hole there as well.

Lewis and Larkey compare favourably to Thilthorpe for now even though he’ll probably improve in a hurry soon. And McKay, Logue, DGB are better key backs than the Crows guys.

Worrell not going well?

Had a very good back end to the season. Expect him to be best 22 next season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair I didn’t watch much if any of the Crows last month of the season, and taking until junk time in year 3 to get his second game isn’t a great sign. Hopefully he kicks on from now

Not really. He was pretty lanky when we got him, and talls take time, and it seems Nicks didn’t want to play both him and Doedee till late in the year.

Worrell not going well?

Had a very good back end to the season. Expect him to be best 22 next season.
I'm gonna ask you and fellow crows fans like BACCS , Kane McGoodwin and Maddogmetro this question.

Crows used pick 6 on Fisher McAsey. The crows have enough tall defenders I think.

Dockers have pick 7 that was used on Hayden Young a left footed mid that can play in a half back flank.

Dockers used pick 8 on Caleb Serong who is similar to Robbie Gray at Port.

Would either Hayden Young or Serong help and improve the crows midfield?

I'm gonna ask you and fellow crows fans like BACCS , Kane McGoodwin and Maddogmetro this question.

Crows used pick 6 on Fisher McAsey. The crows have enough tall defenders I think.

Dockers have pick 7 that was used on Hayden Young a left footed mid that can play in a half back flank.

Obviously, what’s your point?

At the time we needed to replace Talia & had no quality young key defenders.

As it turns out we did better picking up both Butts & Murray via rookie list... which if we had known in hindsight would pick up Young, Serong or preferably de Koning.

Well tilthorpe is both a ruck and a forward.

Rielly O Brien is about to hit his prime years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back