World Cup 2022 FIFA World Cup - Group D - (France, Australia, Denmark, Tunisia)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ridiculous that wins aren’t given as much weight as GD when it comes down to equal points, literally makes no sense at all

Easy way for fifa to fix the team resting their side is too make the first tire breaker head to head results amongst the tied teams.

So it doesn't matter that Tunisia beat a 2nd France, they lost to Australia.

Watching the replay now as I had a 6am start for work and woke to the fantastic result. 👌👍

The FIFA Refs just hate us as we are not a soccer powerhouse and the way he tried his guts out to level the match is so corrupt but we all know how corrupt this game is. ( That BS penalty against Italy comes to mind in Germany ) Against Argentina expect even more and we will get nothing as FIFA won’t allow us to beat them.

We are all heart though and I am so proud of our boys to get this far and I will be watching at 6am Sunday morning but with little confidence as this game goes deeper than just the 2 teams competing which is sad really with such a corrupt governing body controlling it.

Hope we do well Sunday morning and go get em boys and show the world who we are which is a nation of pride and heart. 🥰

How good was baccus when he came on !!!

Would bank on him being their and a key in the starting lineup in 4 years time ..

I was weary of him taking Goodwin off for a central mid but I kinda think the change in formation worked seemed to make us a bit more compact … I assume we were playing a 4312 .. wonder if he will consider that as the starting lineup for Argentina .. even though Goodwins been great

Watching the replay now as I had a 6am start for work and woke to the fantastic result. 👌👍

The FIFA Refs just hate us as we are not a soccer powerhouse and the way he tried his guts out to level the match is so corrupt but we all know how corrupt this game is. ( That BS penalty against Italy comes to mind in Germany ) Against Argentina expect even more and we will get nothing as FIFA won’t allow us to beat them.

We are all heart though and I am so proud of our boys to get this far and I will be watching at 6am Sunday morning but with little confidence as this game goes deeper than just the 2 teams competing which is sad really with such a corrupt governing body controlling it.

Hope we do well Sunday morning and go get em boys and show the world who we are which is a nation of pride and heart. 🥰
The penalty that was ruled out for offside was a joke. The ref couldn't wait to give it.

The weird thing was the Danish coaches were getting stuck into him after the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The penalty that was ruled out for offside was a joke. The ref couldn't wait to give it.

The weird thing was the Danish coaches were getting stuck into him after the game.
It was like he was just hanging all the time after we scored to just do what he could to award the Danish an easy level up or win. Lucky we were disciplined enough and I reckon our guys know we are not getting anything favourable from ANY referee at this level of soccer.

I expect a BS penalty to Argentina to come if we are close to them.

Can we get a sticky post of all the live site venues?

Really hope whatever is booked in for 6am at the opera house on sunday morning fks off...or we watch it on the harbour bridge lol

Can we get a sticky post of all the live site venues?

Really hope whatever is booked in for 6am at the opera house on sunday morning fks off...or we watch it on the harbour bridge lol

317902535_567304525206274_5942286969368106880_n.jpg

Hope argentina bottle it like other big nations in sport with all the pressure on them to win. Thinking saffas, india, pakis in cricket

Remove this Banner Ad

Back