Analysis Would the stand rule still have been introduced if Geelong had won the 2020 premiership?

Remove this Banner Ad

Again go back to your original post. If they manned up no such thing as undefendable. But that's a bit hard to understand if you have never played the game.

Bit like saying if Geelong learned how to spread properly the stand rule would not have been introduced. Anyone who has played footy should understand that. 😁

Footy fans furious over flagrant detail in official Geelong FC photo. “Total goose."

It seems the fact it has only taken Sam DeKoning one season playing for Geelong at AFL level to turn into a complete flog has caught the attention of some eagle-eyed AFL fans.

But coach Chris Scott quickly lept to the defence of his young charge. “It is the first thing we prioritise when they come to the club, each player has to learn how to act like a total and utter flog. Occasionally we get lucky like in the Dangerfield case, where all the hard work was done before he even arrived so from day one he was a natural flog. It really helps the youngsters when they have a flog like that to look up to and show them how it is done."
21 year old kid celebrating a premiership called a “complete fog” by a bitter Tigers supporter because the 21 year old was photographed celebrating.... so what’s new?

I wasn’t the one who introduced as photo of him acting like a total flog into the thread though Sttew. 😉

Where was that photo? I haven’t seen it. But I dd see the one of Sam with Joel.

Didn’t see you bitching about Richmond footballers celebrating their premierships

Bit like saying if Geelong learned how to spread properly the stand rule would not have been introduced. Anyone who has played footy should understand that. 😁
LOL how do you get to that conclusion? got any proof to back that up? If you believe any of the BS you throw about it being all about helping Geelong I have a nice bridge to sell you

Where was that photo? I haven’t seen it. But I dd see the one of Sam with Joel.

Didn’t see you bitching about Richmond footballers celebrating their premierships

Nah cause our players would rather hide their medals from modesty. GAJ 2020 GF retirement for example. And Dustys norm smiths. You guys aren’t built with a great culture, everybody is a FIGJAM or acts like a total flog.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Nah cause our players would rather hide their medals from modesty. GAJ 2020 GF retirement for example. And Dustys norm smiths. You guys aren’t built with a great, everybody is a FIGJAM or acts like a total flog.

So you agree with MR that a 21 year old celebrating a premiership is a “complete flog”?

Geelong supporters on this thread in total disarray now after one of their own posted a photo of their youngest Premiership player looking like a complete and utter flog. 😎
1670135131200.png

1670135189306.png

A picture paints a thousand words

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now you're just asking for it, I know how much you love them. :grinv1:

GFGeSy22MW6165.jpg

Look at these two blokes, with the Premiership cup, just standing. Further rubbing in that rule change for Richmond supporters.

Look at these two blokes, with the Premiership cup, just standing. Further rubbing in that rule change for Richmond supporters.

Nah they are just saving themselves for the afterparty. SDK is already puckering up.

If you could only pick one, what gets under the skin of you Tiggies more, the stand rule or the score review ARC? Both are a sour point, but which one really gets you guys hot under the collar? The stand rule was great but I feel the ARC after the events of the elim final may have surpassed it.

Both minor nuisances. Neither come close to the pain we inflicted on Geelong by smashing you in 3 finals on the way to the 3 flags that caused the Geelong meltdown that precipitated the introduction of the stand rule in the first place. I mean you gotta be messed up pretty bad to have to go to those lengths to try to stop the Tigernaut. 😁

Remove this Banner Ad

Back