Analysis Would the stand rule still have been introduced if Geelong had won the 2020 premiership?

PrinceCharles

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 18, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Leave Gerard alone, all he did was let the AFL universe know that something so "radical" was going to happen after the 2020 season, when responding to Robbo asking: "but what is their system, it's just pressure isn't it, they can all do that?" To which Gerard Whateley responded: "if they could, they would."

So what you Geelong supporters gotta do now is stop being trolls and admit to the AFL universe (and Richmond fans in particular) that if you could've come up with a plan on your own to beat Ricmond, you would've, you couldn't, so the statue on the mark rule was introduced. Do this, and that dark cloud hanging over the game doesn't have to carry over to next season?
Wow this is really embarrassing

PrinceCharles

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 18, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Meteoric Rise

Born:

Supports: Richmond FC

Lifetime Richmond v Geelong summary:

Premierships:
Richmond 8 v Geelong 4

B2B Premierships: Richmond 73-74, 19-20. Geelong: 😥

Longest Premiership drought: Richmond 36 seasons 😩. Geelong 40 seasons 😱

Say that again: Geelong had a 40 season Premiership drought in my lifetime, dwarfing Richmond’s minor 36 year hiatus. 😁

Boxhead, honestly. I expect better troll queries from you. 😉
Born in 1966, but posts like some 14 year old on 4chan.

FC Koln

Draftee
Dec 3, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
My favourite one is Castanga has more flags than GAJ and GAS combined!!! Seriously why would you follow your club 🤣🤣🤣

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
You can throw in Bews, Stoneham, Couch, Bairstow, G. Hocking, Brownless etc. I would include SHocking but I feel he is a part of the 2022 flag and, truth be told, their most important player this season.
Wow this is really embarrassing
You know what's embarrassing, you being here trying to get the attention of Richmond supporters, it's pretty pathetic really.

Listen here dork, you should go start the "How did Carlton miss the 8?" thread, that'd be fun trying to get the bottom of how the team with the greatest top end talent in the history of the game missed the 8 lol!

PrinceCharles

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 18, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
You can throw in Bews, Stoneham, Couch, Bairstow, G. Hocking, Brownless etc. I would include SHocking but I feel he is a part of the 2022 flag and, truth be told, their most important player this season.

You know what's embarrassing, you being here trying to get the attention of Richmond supporters, it's pretty pathetic really.

Listen here dork, you should go start the "How did Carlton miss the 8?" thread, that'd be fun trying to get the bottom of how the team with the greatest top end talent in the history of the game missed the 8 lol!
Dork? Wow...good one. Your intellect is astounding.

Feb 12, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Leave Gerard alone, all he did was let the AFL universe know that something so "radical" was going to happen after the 2020 season, when responding to Robbo asking: "but what is their system, it's just pressure isn't it, they can all do that?" To which Gerard Whateley responded: "if they could, they would."

So what you Geelong supporters gotta do now is stop being trolls and admit to the AFL universe (and Richmond fans in particular) that if you could've come up with a plan on your own to beat Ricmond, you would've, you couldn't, so the statue on the mark rule was introduced. Do this, and that dark cloud hanging over the game doesn't have to carry over to next season?
These kind of gems are what keep me coming back to this dumpster fire of a thread. It was already sweet enough, but knowing just how much our 2022 premiership triumph burns fellas like you is a very big cherry on top. :roflv1:

FC Koln

Draftee
Dec 3, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
Being a jocksniffer is actually something you should be concerned about not laughing out loud about you stupid idiot.

I think your jocksniffing Geelong supporters has something to do with Carltons flags won during the war, am I right?

Feb 7, 2009
lost somewhere in time
AFL Club
Geelong
Being a jocksniffer is actually something you should be concerned about not laughing out loud about you stupid idiot.

I think your jocksniffing Geelong supporters has something to do with Carltons flags won during the war, am I right?
You are one twisted individual.
PS. on the undie sniffing can you get your mum to put her used ones in the normal place and tell her I'll put the cash in the letterbox like last time

Falcon3518

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 13, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond

I could’ve thrown those in but then it would never end and I thought they’ve taken enough punishment 🤣

Falcon3518

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 13, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
My favorite one is you think playing with your mates is the same as playing an actual game. You really are special

Why do you keep going on about my personal life creep. Cousin not giving you enough attention?

PrinceCharles

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 18, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton

Yeah I'm sorry, but I think this might be the most pathetic thing I've ever read on the internet.

Sky

Doctor Demise
Feb 14, 2021
NT
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Raptors, Storm, Chelsea
Meteoric Rise

Born:

Supports: Richmond FC

Lifetime Richmond v Geelong summary:

Premierships:
Richmond 8 v Geelong 4

B2B Premierships: Richmond 73-74, 19-20. Geelong: 😥

Longest Premiership drought: Richmond 36 seasons 😩. Geelong 40 seasons 😱

Say that again: Geelong had a 40 season Premiership drought in my lifetime, dwarfing Richmond’s minor 36 year hiatus. 😁

Boxhead, honestly. I expect better troll queries from you. 😉
Yes but in my lifetime geelong have 4 flags and richmond have 3 so i win our dick measuring contest

FC Koln

Draftee
Dec 3, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
You are one twisted individual.
PS. on the undie sniffing can you get your mum to put her used ones in the normal place and tell her I'll put the cash in the letterbox like last time
Jocksniffer is an American word for people that behave like "PrinceCharles"

Like if I say your mum is known for getting Cleveland stearmers it doesn't mean she catches Clevleand steamers in Cleveland, it means she's a dirty woman. So when I say "PrinceCharles" is a jocksniffer it doesn't mean he sniffs his mum's jocks like you do, though he probably does, but we're not here to discuss that, here we're talking about the stand rule.

“It probably did challenge us a little bit, but you’ve just got to deal with it. It means the other blokes behind the ball have got to work a bit harder to cover the spaces and the opportunities because the bloke on the mark has got to let the guy play on."

So while Meteoric Rise and his try hard protege, Falcon3518, keep telling us the stand rule was brought in to stop Richmond, Neil Blame said the above on SEN in February 2022. Maybe Balme should be coaching Richmond instead of Dimma, as he identified what the TEAM needs to do to deal with the rule that requires one man to stand still.

Back