Analysis Would the stand rule still have been introduced if Geelong had won the 2020 premiership?

Remove this Banner Ad

“It probably did challenge us a little bit, but you’ve just got to deal with it. It means the other blokes behind the ball have got to work a bit harder to cover the spaces and the opportunities because the bloke on the mark has got to let the guy play on."

So while Meteoric Rise and his try hard protege, Falcon3518, keep telling us the stand rule was brought in to stop Richmond, Neil Blame said the above on SEN in February 2022. Maybe Balme should be coaching Richmond instead of Dimma, as he identified what the TEAM needs to do to deal with the rule that requires one man to stand still.

For a coach to mention it, it means it’s affected the team a lot. I told you it countered our biggest strength and made us more vulnerable to our biggest weakness. I’m convinced most Geelong fans don’t have TV’s cause they have no idea how we or their own team plays.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

For a coach to mention it, it means it’s affected the team a lot. I told you it countered our biggest strength and made us more vulnerable to our biggest weakness. I’m convinced most Geelong fans don’t have TV’s cause they have no idea how we or their own team plays.

Umm, Neal Balme isn't your coach?!

“It probably did challenge us a little bit, but you’ve just got to deal with it. It means the other blokes behind the ball have got to work a bit harder to cover the spaces and the opportunities because the bloke on the mark has got to let the guy play on."

So while Meteoric Rise and his try hard protege, Falcon3518, keep telling us the stand rule was brought in to stop Richmond, Neil Blame said the above on SEN in February 2022. Maybe Balme should be coaching Richmond instead of Dimma, as he identified what the TEAM needs to do to deal with the rule that requires one man to stand still.

Balme said a lot more about the stand rule than that, I can assure you. I can also assure your reluctant and frustrated mentor Gavin Excell 🤣

Last edited:
Meteoric Rise

Born:

Supports: Richmond FC

Lifetime Richmond v Geelong summary:

Premierships:
Richmond 8 v Geelong 4

B2B Premierships: Richmond 73-74, 19-20. Geelong: 😥

Longest Premiership drought: Richmond 36 seasons 😩. Geelong 40 seasons 😱

Say that again: Geelong had a 40 season Premiership drought in my lifetime, dwarfing Richmond’s minor 36 year hiatus. 😁

Boxhead, honestly. I expect better troll queries from you. 😉

Oh no, it got worse.

Jocksniffer is an American word for people that behave like "PrinceCharles"

Like if I say your mum is known for getting Cleveland stearmers it doesn't mean she catches Clevleand steamers in Cleveland, it means she's a dirty woman. So when I say "PrinceCharles" is a jocksniffer it doesn't mean he sniffs his mum's jocks like you do, though he probably does, but we're not here to discuss that, here we're talking about the stand rule.
I've always wondered if people who write like this actually think like this too, it must get so confusing if your thoughts are this unintelligible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My favourite one is Castanga has more flags than GAJ and GAS combined!!! Seriously why would you follow your club 🤣🤣🤣

Simple really, we control the AFL didn't you know

Yes I know you are a plastic club with no culture or soul. You don’t have to remind me.

The 2nd oldest team in the competition is a plastic club?
You're dammed lucky we let you play in our league peasant

If the AFL has any sense of theatre, they would fixture Richmond to play down at GMHBA Stadium/Kardinia Park in 2023.

The outrage and melts from Tiger posters here and Dimma would be delish !
Hope not mate or else it’ll bugger up my plans of heading to Melbourne to watch Geelong vs Richmond. I doubt I will never step foot in Kardinia Park. Looks like a dump on TV.

Long overdue but it’s Hawthorns turn

Remove this Banner Ad

Back