World Cup 2022 Qatar FIFA World Cup (Semi Finals + 3rd Place Match) - On SBS

Remove this Banner Ad

Has this dickwad seen footage of a very young Messi?! And Sam McClure would have barely seen any games of Messi. Laughable s**t you read every 4 years

I don't think he was saying it to denigrate them, he's making the point that football has a specific set of attributes that wouldn't have been recognised in the US.

Can anyone tell me why any player from Croatia (and or I assume Morocco) would be motivated to play hard for the 3rd place spot ? Unless it's an Olympic style tournament, where medals are awarded for the 3 highest ranked teams, I have never seen any point for a playoff for 3rd spot, epecially if I was a player with club commitments (on big money) back in a domestic league, why risk getting injured for basically a glorified dead rubber ???

It's all about the M's now.....

Morocco
Mbappe
Messi

:p

Got a lucky penalty in this game, Messi should have seen red for his handball in the last game

Can't help but be suspicious you are a Madrid/United/Ronaldo fan and hence perhaps coming from the Argie and Messi experience with not exactly a neutral or unbiased perspective (I have observed a couple of other MUFC supporters here and social media having pop shots at Messi and Argie, possibly because The Messiah always stayed the smaller Manchester team (these days) whenever they met each other in the Champions League !!!

Just about every WC winner/finalist throughout history has had some kind of officiating luck tbh.

You think with all the crap (rightfully so) FIFA has taken since Russia and Qatar were awarded their world cups that they would dare try risk another major controversy (if not minor global uproar) by rigging this World Cup in one nation's favour ?

Just sit back and embrace Messi's emergence as the greatest footballer that's ever lived since his fellow Argentine, the legendary, and much loved and missed Diego Maradona.

I am confident Argie will lift the WC on Monday Morning (AUS Time) and we are about to witness an historical GOAT coronation. I cannot wait for it !!! 🇦🇷

I use Bingsport here in Thailand, but if anyone needs this, here it is....

I have nfi whether it will work etc but if so, it might make a change from the usual SBS commentary :p

I have nfi whether it will work etc but if so, it might make a change from the usual SBS commentary :p

It will be Geo locked.

Going to stick with SBS mate, have a sinking feeling this will be Martin Tyler's World Cup calling Swansong.

Have to admit, I took great delight the half time meltdown from Bozza vs Fozzie about the Messi/Argie Penalty. Great entertainment !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

REFEREE ANNOUNCEMENT - FRANCE VS MOROCCO

Cesar%20Ramos.jpg

Mexicans Cesar Ramos in the middle, with Alberto Morin and Miguel Hernandez as assistants.
Venezuelan fourth official Jesus Valenzuela
VAR = Canadian Drew Fischer

Draw your own conclusion

I saw Sam McClure’s tweet 😂

The guy is simply nauseating. He’s a Carlton supporter who takes pot shots at Carlton for the ratings. He’s a shock jock with some dumb views on AFL, so who’d expect him to have a good one about a different sport?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back