World Cup 2022 Qatar FIFA World Cup (Semi Finals + 3rd Place Match) - On SBS

Remove this Banner Ad

So you don't want me to make any comments about the game, isn't that what everyone is doing here?
Commentating on a game is entirely different to providing your opinion.

Saying "France have a shot" is different from saying "It's going to be tough for Morocco from here" surely you comprehend that.

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco

Saying "France have a shot" is different from saying "It's going to be tough for Morocco from here" surely you comprehend that.

No I don't.

I'm making comments about the game like everyone else.

Upstart Swan

All Australian
Jun 6, 2012
Western Victoria
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Western United, Oakland A's, Bayern

Are we allowed to say, for example, 'France scores!! '? Commentating or opinion? I'm confused by these rules..

Are we allowed to say, for example, 'France scores!! '? Commentating or opinion? I'm confused by these rules..
It's not a rule it's just every game the threads are full of him talking through a game we're all watching.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a scorpion, you can barely see it when it happens but it's a lethal strike.

I've never seen one in the World Cup or in the EPL, I've only seen them in the A league, more time and space for tricks there.

darth_timon

Hakuna Matata!
Oct 24, 2011
UK
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Stevenage
It's that little final bit of quality that Morocco need. They are excited, they believe, and rightly so, but they just need a tiny bit more composure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back