The USA Sports Thread

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Celtics giving the Suns a nice old Waxing on their home court.

Can we please stop trying to put Booker on the same tier of player as Tatum ? I don't think he is honestly on the same level as Jaylen Brown.

Not going the early crow like last season, but quietly pleased with the roster construction and deep level of shooters we have.

Celtics giving the Suns a nice old Waxing on their home court.

Can we please stop trying to put Booker on the same tier of player as Tatum ? I don't think he is honestly on the same level as Jaylen Brown.

Not going the early crow like last season, but quietly pleased with the roster construction and deep level of shooters we have.
You love a good moz.

DBAH0

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Austin, Tejas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Hammers, Austin FC
Dallas losing was absolutely delightful this morning.

Gives us room to lose next week in that shithole and still take out the East.
Defense has gone to s**t with 2 CB's down and just firing off quick passes to negate the pass rush.

McCarthy to be fired for Sean Payton is still my prediction come the off-season.

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Defense has gone to s**t with 2 CB's down and just firing off quick passes to negate the pass rush.

McCarthy to be fired for Sean Payton is still my prediction come the off-season.
I think Payton is ending up with the Chargers myself.

You absolutely need to get rid of McCarthy. Ironically both he and Dak suit each other. Both very good for the most part but make strange decisions that ultimately end up costing you.

That's a huge loss when there was a chance to put pressure on us next week with a win.

DBAH0

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Austin, Tejas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Hammers, Austin FC
I think Payton is ending up with the Chargers myself.

You absolutely need to get rid of McCarthy. Ironically both he and Dak suit each other. Both very good for the most part but make strange decisions that ultimately end up costing you.

That's a huge loss when there was a chance to put pressure on us next week with a win.
Dak's been taking too many chances, 3rd q int, should have just taken the sack. But if you concede 40 points, you should never win a game of football either.

Jags may end up winning the AFC South with how well Trevor Lawrence is playing currently.

Back