The on topic thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe our definition of peg is different but simply being an overarm throw doesn't mean he pegged it to me. Pegging it to me would be throwing with all his power. As I said, it went 2 metres further back. The way he chose to throw one v the other means nothing. Both were pretty clearly aimed to be just on the inside of the ground imo. The first throw he nailed, the 2nd went a bit too far.

He obviously thought he did nothing wrong or why else would he stand there with 100 people charging at him?

Do they have lawyers at A League tribunals like they do in AFL? I'm imagining a courtroom scene where blokes in wigs argue whether Glover "pegged it".

Nice and clear now, those moronic campaigners have in all likelihood cost the Victory a home attendance for the foreseeable future.

For the next few games very likely (or a reduced capacity). Not going to be a long term ban, it will be more of the individuals getting charges and hopefully jailed (many were already banned from attending A-League matches).

I believe Birmingham got a 40k fine and warning about future conduct after one of their fans attacked Grealish. And that incident had no mitigating factors.

I'm not convinced he deliberately threw it at the crowd. It's not like it went 10 rows back.

Ideally it wouldn't have landed back in the crowd but play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Me neither. Didn’t appear to be watching where it was thrown.

Would give him a warning and nothing more. Would life time ban those that invaded the pitch or lit flares. Would also get Government to make flares a 5 figure fine. Maritime emergency signals are not needed in sporting stadiums.

End of debate. There were two goats on the field :goat: + :goat: = Mbappe and Deschamps. Messi choked but was saved by his goalkeeper who deserved should've been second in line for the golden ball after Mbappe
Season 2 Wtf GIF by Parks and Recreation

Messi choked but was saved by his goalkeeper who deserved should've been second in line for the golden ball after Mbappe

It's almost like it's a team game.

Where as you seem to be suggesting individuals win matches.

Scoring two goals for your team and winning = contributing

Scoring 3 goals and losing = your team is shitter.

End of debate. There were two goats on the field :goat: + :goat: = Mbappe and Deschamps. Messi choked but was saved by his goalkeeper who deserved should've been second in line for the golden ball after Mbappe

Seriously, get help.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've always been team Messi. But this just widens the gap now. CR7 still an all time great though.

Yep. After Ronaldo left United the first time, I couldn’t give a crap about him anymore and always enjoyed Messi more. Ronaldo’s first season back at United was really good, this season was a complete disgrace. His World Cup was a disgrace as well. Age has caught up with Ronaldo in a big way, now he’s just a petulant schoolboy (although, that isn’t anything new).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back