Fantasy 2022 - ALPHA League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Very nice of balmainforever's man Christian Watson laying a block for the Mustang Aaron Jones there!

I may well lose but get through with Daggles and Balmain also potentially losing
Daggles creeping up on me

Now if Aaron Jones could just run this clock out that would be lovely

Any chance Rasul Douglas gets charged with a fumble on the ridiculous lateral after the INT?

He is at the moment (unless he had another one I missed)

1671508723830.png

Now if Aaron Jones could just run this clock out that would be lovely

Any chance Rasul Douglas gets charged with a fumble on the ridiculous lateral after the INT?
Looks pretty safe now. Rams would need to get the ball back and something miraculous to happen for Daggles to win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5% is generous!

Wagner - 5 v Herbert + Conner + Jewell + Tranquil

What a win!

View attachment 1578276
Took a few things to go your way, but always need that in FF, a bit of luck never goes astray and god knows you need it against NDGs team. Well played.

And although it wont matter to final score, Hurts being out and having his back up was a handy 29 points.

I just need Ekeler to not get hurt on the first play and get a couple of points.... what could possibly go wrong? :huh:

And although it wont matter to final score, Hurts being out and having his back up was a handy 29 points.

I just need Ekeler to not get hurt on the first play and get a couple of points.... what could possibly go wrong? :huh:
In fairness, as I said earlier, had held him all year for just this scenario and evened out the Murray injury, so less luck than may normally be the case

Look forwarding to going out on a high against the great Oaktown

In fairness, as I said earlier, had held him all year for just this scenario and evened out the Murray injury, so less luck than may normally be the case

Look forwarding to going out on a high against the great Oaktown
You owe me a beating in a final as my only title was against you. Hopefully I get Hurts back so I can make a game of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back