Fantasy 2022- BETA Discussion

1671144627331.png

May the pattern continue :praying:

Mid-game updates:

Fueys Haze
(OFF: 1/9 DST: 2/8 Proj: 207.9)

Galactic Gobsmackers
50.7 (OFF: 2/9 DST: 3/8 Proj: 215.2)

All three of Fueys players have gone marginally below projected, so not a great start, but can't be written off with Mahomes and Burrow to come. Galactic probably didn't get what he wanted from Nick Chubb, but all three defenders beat their projected. This one is going down to the wire.

TCols Stars
124.4 (OFF: 4/9 DST: 2/8 Proj: 235.7)

Bismarck FC
92.6 (OFF: 4/9 DST: 5/8 Proj: 182.9)

TCol has this one in hand, and is the safest of the trio. Allen dialling up a 40-burger would say he's pretty safe at this point. A11dAtP0w3R would probably need a few hookups between Dak and Gallup to cause an upset here.

Hedeby Berserkers
15.0 (OFF: 0/9 DST: 2/8 Proj: 201.5)

Pistols Dolphins
109.6 (OFF: 4/9 DST: 3/8 Proj: 223.5)

Talk about a bittersweet moment for J Shuttlesworth watching his Vikings fight back from 33pts down, and then realising that his opponent has Cousins and all these TDs are potentially ending his BETA season. Kirk doubled his projection, a big TD to Waddle, Fant scoring yesterday also. Dolphins are in the box seat. Not over by any means, both Berserker defenders scored above projected, can't ask for much more.

Last edited:
As an aside, I have made an executive decision to adjust scores to whatever games I see fit for this week, and any games over the past few weeks.

Now, I've kept a bit of an eye on things, and I believe there'll be minimal changes to previous week scores, but with the obvious tank by Beads this week, I need to look at all games, not just a one off. I will consult a neutral board member or two on their opinions to score changes I plan to make, and go from there.

Obviously I will post in here any changes that are made.

I don't believe this issue affects playoffs in any way, but it does affect draft order, and any decisions made will be reflected in the 2023 draft order.

Cheers

Almost endgame with MNF to go, main result is in the book though.

Pistols Dolphins had a day out, and have already surpassed their projected from yesterday with Rodgers to go. Berserkers are in the club house with 192.9, leaving the Haze as the winner of the Wildcard, win or lose against Galactic.

I still would like to beat the Gobsmackers however, and have a slender 7pt lead with Van Jefferson to come, Aaron Jones to come for Galactic.

So that means playoffs look like:

Galactic Vs fuey

AND

BeinPurplenGreen Vs TCol

What the tie breaker for draft position when 3 teams are tied for wins?

IDK, but you beat me h2h and everyone has more points for than me so safe to assume I'm #1

IDK, but you beat me h2h and everyone has more points for than me so safe to assume I'm #1
Yeah I honestly don’t know what the tie breaker is regarding the situation.

fuey ??

I am just guessing but I think H2H record was the first tie breaker then points for etc.

I should get the #1 pick purely on points against as everyone seemed to score massively against me early on with duds and defenders just popping out huge scores and defeating me!

Then gun players go on IR and it is season over! The luck you need in this game is unbelievable on any given week.

Yeah I honestly don’t know what the tie breaker is regarding the situation.

fuey ??

I am just guessing but I think H2H record was the first tie breaker then points for etc.

I should get the #1 pick purely on points against as everyone seemed to score massively against me early on with duds and defenders just popping out huge scores and defeating me!

Then gun players go on IR and it is season over! The luck you need in this game is unbelievable on any given week.

Yeah, it is PF

Yeah, it is PF
So I go to pick 3 then??

* this s**t and I should tank more like everyone else does!

Constant Gin getting No.2 over me is crap and he tanked or didn’t touch his team for the last month and doesn’t care anymore as we look for a new owner now heading into next season who gets pick 2. 😒🥱

Have to say that doesn't sound right. Yet this league has a history for sure....

(Historic winge incoming) Remember I missed the start of the draft in 2010 I think it was and some ex manager (in alpha) gave me a SAFETY, Eric Berry (defensive scoring in league less than now) and refused to let me pick someone else still available in rnd 1 when I showed up just after the pick was made? I'm guessing no because half of you weren't here, but it happened.

A saftey. In round 1. In Dynasty 🙃

Then they* defended the decision by claiming he selected highest ranked by fantasy ranking. No one called it out. Took me years to recover, I was pissed. (ok I'm done)

But in this instance, I will speak up chizo! 😉 I do think when a team owner changes it should merrit some different considerations. If the new owner gets high picks due to no management from previous owner, then thats not right. If that's what actually happened. If its just they are bad enough that it wouldnt matter either way well i guess it doesnt matter. If a team is benefited unfairly by lack of owner input then those s**t teams actually trying deserve it more than noobs who get lucky. Fuey has been a good LM. I'm sure he'll do whats fair in the end. My 2 cents.

Have to say that doesn't sound right. Yet this league has a history for sure....

(Historic winge incoming) Remember I missed the start of the draft in 2010 I think it was and some ex manager (in alpha) gave me a SAFETY, Eric Berry (defensive scoring in league less than now) and refused to let me pick someone else still available in rnd 1 when I showed up just after the pick was made? I'm guessing no because half of you weren't here, but it happened.

A saftey. In round 1. In Dynasty 🙃

Then they* defended the decision by claiming he selected highest ranked by fantasy ranking. No one called it out. Took me years to recover, I was pissed. (ok I'm done)

But in this instance, I will speak up chizo! 😉 I do think when a team owner changes it should merrit some different considerations. If the new owner gets high picks due to no management from previous owner, then thats not right. If that's what actually happened. If its just they are bad enough that it wouldnt matter either way well i guess it doesnt matter. If a team is benefited unfairly by lack of owner input then those s**t teams actually trying deserve it more than noobs who get lucky. Fuey has been a good LM. I'm sure he'll do whats fair in the end. My 2 cents.

Thats what I'm feeling yes.

That being said, Constantgin has neither confirmed or denied, so I'd like to hear it from him first. Not that I consider A11dAtP0w3R a liar, but would you trust him?? :p

Constantgin

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 6, 2020
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFG , Pacers, ND, Gunners
Thats what I'm feeling yes.

That being said, Constantgin has neither confirmed or denied, so I'd like to hear it from him first. Not that I consider A11dAtP0w3R a liar, but would you trust him?? :p

Yeah i did tell him i was over espn app (doesn't help work blocked website) plus throw in my injuries to bryce hall and Pitts for a team that really needed them due to lack of talent and depth and i really struggled to be motivated this year with this league so i understand if you want to replace me.

It seems to be happening more than I've noticed before, did some popular fantasy nerd recently come out and tell people it's cool to do stuff like tank consolation bracket games etc?

The team I played in bgt2110 's 11th hour league didn't even start half a team and at least 2 of the ones they did where out players as well hah.

2x 40+ pt QBs sitting on the bench, no QB started.

Last edited:
Back