Opinion Richmonds 2017-20 Dynasty would have beaten every other Premiership side of the 2010's

Sep 26, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Perhaps you might have the list of all the players that were missing during these world wars or international conflict years

Ohh common help your mate out with that list we are waiting for , Surely you wouldnt deflect would you ?
Keep flailing around I’m sure you’re hoping enough pages goes by where you can change the narrative away from your beautiful example of your low comprehension skills

You and Dusty can share a pack of crayons to eat tomorrow

HAPPY CHEFFY

Premium Platinum
Mar 20, 2022
Stockholm
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Team Usyk
Ohh common help your mate out with that list we are waiting for , Surely you wouldnt deflect would you ?
Now I see why comprehension is difficult for you. 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️

D01C39D4-162E-443D-BCBD-02ADAA34485F.jpeg

Nov 23, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Keep flailing around I’m sure you’re hoping enough pages goes by where you can change the narrative away from your beautiful example of your low comprehension skills

You and Dusty can share a pack of crayons to eat tomorrow

Now I see why comprehension is difficult for you. 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️

View attachment 1578244
Nothing Haa

Loving the deflection though . But lets get back to your claims

LIST THE PLAYERS MISSING FROM THE LEAGUE

Falcon3518

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 13, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
LMAO
Is this how you explain your comprehension fail, with the excuse that I typed two extra words? 🤣🤣🤣

No you were just factually wrong, we had none during or after the World Wars and quite honestly you are just sounding deranged at this point. You cooked it, admit it. You didn’t even bother searching up when we won our flags, clearly.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

HAPPY CHEFFY

Premium Platinum
Mar 20, 2022
Stockholm
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Team Usyk
No you were just factually wrong, we had none during or after the World Wars and quite honestly you are just sounding deranged at this point. You cooked it, admit it. You didn’t even bother searching up when we won our flags, clearly.
1943 ring a bell or did the Nazis take that year off? :$

And your comprehension lacking buddy even ‘liked’ your post.

BWAHHAAHAhaha 2 clods who only discovered AFL in 2017. 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️

Nov 23, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond

Loving B1 coming into support B2 but neither have the ability to back up his simple claim which was

Richmond had some sort of advantage during the "International Conflict years" but somehow these international conflicts no longer exist even though we have been involved since 1990 gulf war.

But im most interested in the viet nam war years where his insinuation of Richmond having a distinct advantage and my numerous request of what he based this on and proof of how many afl players were involved appear to be deliberately ignored and the childish resorting to name calling has appeared
and the common theme appears to be their default answer " Comprehension"

Lets see if we get anything from these 2 gentleman that might be worthy of the bandwidth they have consumed

HAPPY CHEFFY

Premium Platinum
Mar 20, 2022
Stockholm
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Team Usyk
Loving B1 coming into support B2 but neither have the ability to back up his simple claim which was

Richmond had some sort of advantage during the "International Conflict years" but somehow these international conflicts no longer exist even though we have been involved since 1990 gulf war.

But im most interested in the viet nam war years where his insinuation of Richmond having a distinct advantage and my numerous request of what he based this on and proof of how many afl players were involved appear to be deliberately ignored and the childish resorting to name calling has appeared
and the common theme appears to be their default answer " Comprehension"

Lets see if we get anything from these 2 gentleman that might be worthy of the bandwidth they have consumed
lol dude you don’t even know when your own club won its premierships.

That has nothing to do with your lack of comprehension and everything to do with your lack of football knowledge

Case closed. :$

Nov 23, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond

Maybe explain how Richmond had an advantage over the other AFL teams that competed in the vfl that year

Please help us with our comprehension like an adult without resorting to childish name calling and dont let your natural instincts take over

HAPPY CHEFFY

Premium Platinum
Mar 20, 2022
Stockholm
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Team Usyk
Maybe explain how Richmond had an advantage over the other AFL teams that competed in the vfl that year

Please help us with our comprehension like an adult without resorting to childish name calling and dont let your natural instincts take over
What’s the point of me schooling you any further when you don’t even know your clubs premiership years aside from 2017 onwards? 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️

Nov 23, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
lol dude you don’t even know when your own club won its premierships.

That has nothing to do with your lack of comprehension and everything to do with your lack of football knowledge

Case closed. :$
No the case is not closed as its only deflected my your good self

I will be extremely happy 'When you provide the evidence of your claim that Richmond had an advantage in the international conflict years "
Please tell me you do have some sort of proof to base your claims on ?

Surely you didnt just make it up did you ?

Nov 23, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
What’s the point of me schooling you any further when you don’t even know your clubs premiership years aside from 2017 onwards? 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️

So far you have not schooled anybody but have proven that you make claims without anything to back it up

Maybe go back to school and see if you can find that list

Nov 23, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Well I just made you aware that your own club won a premiership in 1943, that’s gotta count for something right?

Ryan Gosling Reaction GIF
Not really , Maybe you should open your eyes and have a look at my sig on the bottom of all my posts

Richmond won the premiership in 1943 in a league that had 1 team missing and had no advantage at all over the remaining clubs that competed
Now maybe you can make me aware of how Richmond had an advantage in the years you claim were during an international conflict as thats how i actually noticed your posting.

Could we please see your evidence that Richmonds flags during these years were due to other clubs missing significant personnel ?
But im sure you will provide that as you wouldnt just make this stuff up would you ?

Or Would you ?

Last edited:

Falcon3518

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 13, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond

Did you forget you said the word most 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Jesus mate, amnesia on top of it.

HAPPY CHEFFY

Premium Platinum
Mar 20, 2022
Stockholm
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Team Usyk
Did you forget you said the word most 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Jesus mate, amnesia on top of it.
Yes, during or just after World Wars and international conflicts that required Australian involvement.

Perhaps educate yourself on what years your club won flags first and you will see my statement is correct as it encompasses 7 of your premierships which is most. 😎

Falcon3518

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 13, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
Yes, during or just after World Wars and international conflicts that required Australian involvement.

Perhaps educate yourself on what years your club won flags first and you will see my statement is correct as it encompasses 7 of your premierships which is most.

Right so is 22 years after WW2 ‘just after’ for you?

8 of 13 was from that points onwards. So it’s not ‘most’ during the period you are describing either.

Posting emojis like a baby doesn’t make you right.

Jan 13, 2006
melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
geelong
CB17 having a mare. You know someone has lost when the meth/dumb yokel remarks come out about Geelong.
What's next... Have a Tiggers whinge that STAND was brought in to bring them down. Good rule BTW :)
If your club literally fell down the ladder because of a stand on the mark rule.. How good can you claim to be?? Anyone saying such a comment should think it through a little

Jan 13, 2006
melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
geelong
Posters, I do apologize as I feel somewhat responsible for further enabling and feeding these Richmond insecurities.

I posted in one of the main board threads about Richmond how I believe the saints of 09-10 would have beaten Richmond during their flag years, as well as collingwoods flag team and a host of other flag sides over the years.. I also went on to say Richmond won flags during an incredibly weak era of top 8 sides such as GWS Adelaide ( who have an atrocious record at the MCG historically) and geelong 2020 who were quite flawed…

I apologize for the wave of insecurity I have burdened you all with and if I could refund your time I would.

Belated merry Christmas from GC26

HAPPY CHEFFY

Premium Platinum
Mar 20, 2022
Stockholm
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Team Usyk
Right so is 22 years after WW2 ‘just after’ for you?
No that’s smack bang in the middle of the Vietnam conflict. How is this so difficult for you to keep up?
8 of 13 was from that points onwards. So it’s not ‘most’ during the period you are describing either.
Wrong.
Posting emojis like a baby doesn’t make you right.
With you and Rioli’s lack of comprehension skills emojis are quite probably the only things you understand. 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️

Falcon3518

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 13, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
No that’s smack bang in the middle of the Vietnam conflict. How is this so difficult for you to keep up?

Wrong.

With you and Rioli’s lack of comprehension skills emojis are quite probably the only things you understand. 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️

67, 69, 73, 74, 80, 17, 19, 20. That’s 8 learn to count.

WW2 isn’t Nam btw, look it up. You might learn a thing or two. Maybe next time you won’t bring up WW2 when it isn’t relevant.

Back