Fantasy 2022 - ALPHA League - Discussion

The chat is off the charts!
Everyone is just pulling for you to finish on a winning note.

May change your mind if you win the championship. Come back and try to defend.

Did you try and get him? :p
Nah, I have 3 QBs to start, and Stidham against the 9ers D, wouldnt go for it myself but you never know I guess. Hurts out averaging 31 this season and you having his replacement is going to be tough to overcome.

Ja'MarrChase and Tyler Bass vs Najee Harris, Pat Freiermouth, and Tyron Johnson

Interesting
Steelers O is arse. Game over sadly. Chase will probably put up 20 tomorrow, Bass maybe a 6-10. Too many.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
So the options....

1) award the Bills/Bengals player his weekly average to the week 17 score.

2) treat the total scores as final, like as if the player got injured early in the game, tough luck.

3) replace in your starting lineup a high scoring player from the bench...tho this isnt ideal as some people dont have a viable replacement

Note -- as theres no prizemoney at stake, it's not the end of the world to settle a title winner in one of those imperfect ways.

I'm inclined to go with option 2 otherwise option 1.

But i want to know which option dspeed and manureid also agree to, if theres a consensus between the two.

Tough one.

I dont know if we wait and see what happens or not. I have conceded Omega final as was going to lose more likely than not. I won Fleaflicker as bgt conceded as I was going to win more likely than not. This one although dspeed looks like he is a good shot (although Chase staying on Zero had been good for me so far) is more in the balance. No right answer to it really.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
I've decided what to do ...

If the NFL reschedules game week 19, and if FF allows me to manually edit scores, i will add their week 19 scores to the week 17 totals and determine a winner that way.

If i cant manually edit scores, or if NFL doesn't reschedule the game.... then i will call week 17 scores final, because it's an unforeseen event just like if a player got an early injury and ruled out rest of the game, it's just tough luck.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Tried editing box score to nake it a tie, but ... doesnt matter, just offline we call it a tie and joint winners.

Screenshot_20230106-124152.png

Back