Certified Legendary Thread The Official Bigfooty NBA 2022-3 Week 10/11 Thread: Bucks-Grizzlies Finals bound?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to get Crowder and move on Grayson Allen, not sure we can do much else though in terms of trades. Not like we can fire Bud either, let's be real.

We shot 37.3% and 20.5% tonight, it's actually surprising we almost won with those numbers. Just too many players out of form and injuries to our 2nd & 3rd best players constantly is not helping this slump.

A fully healthy Bucks team in-form can still win it all but it feels like there are a lot of hoops to jump through to get into that position again.

I have been wrong before, but I honestly don't believe the Bucks roster (even with an all time great like Giannis) can win the chip again with your current roster.

You won't get much for Grayson imo unfortunately imo

U have the best player on the court Ur always a chance to win it all. It's a 3 point league now, those numbers reflect the cold streak. Added injuries to star players. The Bucks are fine.

I have been wrong before, but I honestly don't believe the Bucks roster (even with an all time great like Giannis) can win the chip again with your current roster.

You won't get much for Grayson imo unfortunately imo
The irony is I thought we were going to win it all in 2019 (Until Toronto built the wall) and gave us no chance in 2021.

You just never know, injuries/form etc dictate the post-season even more so than the regular season. If we peak at the right time, and someone like JT is hampered by injury, it's open season.

At our very best, peak Bucks, we can still win it all. Not that it would be easy and a lot would have to go our way, but I do believe we have as much chance as anyone.

How? How much are they overpaying outside of Luka who should be their highest paid player.

Players like Hardaway Jnr are on ridiculous money and I don't believe Cuban pays Luxury Tax.

Cubes did the same thing with Dirk throughout his career.

they had to take on the awful Bertrans contract to get off the KP contract.

Cap space really isn't the issue here, its the fact they have little/no assets to make a trade.

I'd love to get Crowder and move on Grayson Allen, not sure we can do much else though in terms of trades. Not like we can fire Bud either, let's be real.

We shot 37.3% and 20.5% tonight, it's actually surprising we almost won with those numbers. Just too many players out of form and injuries to our 2nd & 3rd best players constantly is not helping this slump.

A fully healthy Bucks team in-form can still win it all but it feels like there are a lot of hoops to jump through to get into that position again.

Poor form from the boys when Giannis goes 45/22/7 prob with good defence and they can't get over the line.

Allen looks the odd man out. Not sure if he is good enough defensively or big enough. Shame because his shooting is valuable and the bucks look in a bit of a slump from3

Can't believe everyone missed this, but to be fair, what sane fan would actually sit and watch Orlando v Detriot play each other (even Die-hard Magic and Pistons fans)

Seriously loving the hysterical outrage though, Hayes will only cope a 3 game suspension tops, it was hardly on the same level as Kermit Washington on Rudy Tomjanovich.

Is it just me or is league pass not showing full replays for some games? Wanted to watch the Bulls/Bucks but all they have is the condensed game s**t.

Is it just me or is league pass not showing full replays for some games? Wanted to watch the Bulls/Bucks but all they have is the condensed game s**t.
That happened for me the other day - the only choice I had was either Korean or Portugeuese condensed replays of a Nets Game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't believe everyone missed this, but to be fair, what sane fan would actually sit and watch Orlando v Detriot play each other (even Die-hard Magic and Pistons fans)

Seriously loving the hysterical outrage though, Hayes will only cope a 3 game suspension tops, it was hardly on the same level as Kermit Washington on Rudy Tomjanovich.

Smacked a guy in the back of the head, which is seriously dangerous. There should be outrage.

I watched this game.

As per Joe Mazzulla's leaked coaching notes, Mo Wagner is the most annoying player in the league and he did * up by bumping Hayes before this BUT the Pistons were up like 20, so there was no need for anything from Hayes, let alone a punch to the back of the head. Personally, I believe that Wagner wasn't KO'ed, I think he went limp once he was pushed to sort of indicate that he didn't want to scuffle but I'm not 100% sure.

Either way, Orlando will have a bunch of players suspended for the next game for leaving the bench.

In a semi-related note, the game before this one, Bamba said something to LeBron which resulted in this interaction between the King and RJ Hampton.

It's funny how many times in the NBA players try to be tough and do the weakest things like a swing from behind like this, the hold me back tough guy or the old Melo back peddle.

The early crow around here has decimated Boston. You hate to see it

Excited Nba Playoffs GIF by NBC Sports Boston

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back