Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 12, 2005
Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
PORT ADELAIDE
Gee whiz. Is it Conte out time yet?
I think Conte has been looking elsewhere since before the World Cup. He is looking for some new suckers with s**t loads of doe so he can come in, buy, buy and buy, flog 'em to death for a couple of years and then look for another demolition job to do elsewhere. That's Mr. Conte.

Spurs this season, just like every season before this one are just Kane, Son and a bunch of plodders.
Shows how little you're watching. Son has been crap all season.
Kane, Bentancur and Hojbjerg and lots of poor performances alongside

Maybe that why it's going so badly, now it's just Kane and a bunch of plodders.
We are 1 point worse off after the same amount of games as last season. And that’s having taken 7 points from the last 21 available.

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
I think Conte has been looking elsewhere since before the World Cup. He is looking for some new suckers with s**t loads of doe so he can come in, buy, buy and buy, flog 'em to death for a couple of years and then look for another demolition job to do elsewhere. That's Mr. Conte.

Yes it does feel like it’s a matter of time for Conte.

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Arsenal playing superb, fluid football. If they get Rabiot in, then they surely will be clear favourites to win the league - they are just edging it at the moment I feel.

For all of Zinchenko's brilliant play in the middle and front thirds, he really is a liability in the back third.

Young Saliba is in his first season of EPL football and even before the World Cup, was showing signs of being jaded. He is playing in the center of defence in the most vicious league on earth and it's the middle of an English winter, not a balmy, French Mediterranean winter where you can even get a sun tan! Arsenal have very good resources to call upon in the heart of defence and that includes Tomiyasu. Young Saliba may get a little breather from the rigours of EPL football, (that's up to Arteta and Arteta will do what's best for the side) but Arsenal are strong in that department and this is all just part of the young man's education.

It's the offensive part of Arsenal's game which is simply outstanding. The current front three are bloody dangerous. The two wider lads are really starting to feel much more at ease in front of goal and whereas they were snatching at chances before, they are now just being matter-of-fact about scoring. Nketiah, like all decent strikers, always thinks the ball is going to come to him in the penalty box regardless of how many other bodies in the way and is balanced and ready to pounce.

The midfield of Partey, Xhaka and Ødegaard is outstanding and if Rabiot does come on board, the flexibility this will afford the coach will be immense.

As an Arsenal man, I'm pretty happy.

The three teams that occupy the top three spots are to my mind, the only realistic chances of winning the league even at this stage of the season and the team that I reckon will be storming home is Man Utd.
Any links with Rabiot? Not heard anything?

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
King of Norf London

FB_IMG_1672622104835.jpg

Back