TV Rights

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeh I’m only here for a couple of months so happy to pay. I’m assuming I can watch the replays with spoilers turned off? Doubt I’ll be getting/staying up for games.

Where are you normally?

So you can pause, rewind, and fast-forward everything other than A-League? Righto.

319907760_666798488178451_4168387422868507582_n.jpg

So you can pause, rewind, and fast-forward everything other than A-League? Righto.

319907760_666798488178451_4168387422868507582_n.jpg

The hint might be the fact that Paramount+ doesn't have any of those leagues in Aus.

That's the American app. The Aus app will obviously support A-league.

Anyone know if the FA Cup games are on demand? I.e. could I wake up Sunday morning and watch or do the replays take a while to go up?

Thought the same. Feel like a sleep in.

Anyone know if the FA Cup games are on demand? I.e. could I wake up Sunday morning and watch or do the replays take a while to go up?
Vague memory of last year is they did take a while. How long it takes them to get tomorrow mornings replay up hopefully gives an indication.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes. You can watch on demand. Just go to “match replays” then cast to your TV. Last season 3rd round matches were only on 10 Play

They're all on Paramount+. I guess the question is how long it takes them to appear in match replays.

United v Everton has just finished but it's not up, and even from the second round it isn't the full set of games.

Champions League rights are up for grabs after next season and no doubt 10 will be running around it and putting in a bid and challenge incumbents 9/Stan, BeIN Sports and Optus Sport with the latter two previously airing it.

SBS has the Club World Cup. No broadcast last year but Optus Sport had the rights to the 2019 and 2020 editions. Copa remains on beIN Sports. Still no coverage of the CONCACAF Nations League

Paramount plus whilst still having issues has improved its streaming quality a lot since the start of this A League season.

Unfortunately it seems like the damage is done for many fans/consumers of the A League.

Optus would be my choice of next streamer/broadcaster of the A League, tie it in with the Euro Snobs who get it for EPL and La Liga etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back