Geelong 2022 are statistically the most dominant team since Geelong 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Does this mean Hawthorn win in 2023?

No ?

Sad Arrested Development GIF

I will tell you what might be an issue for him and other Cats fans revelling in flag favouratism with "the most dominant team since Geelong 2007….”

Cats have played 4 games v finals teams this season at venues other than Wingless Paddock.

Cats 10.17 v 17.5 Sydney SCG - Syndey finished 3rd

Cats 16.8 v Collingwood 13.13. - Collingwood finished 4th

Cats 12.11 v 10.10 Bulldogs Marvel - Bulldogs finished 8th

Cats 13.11 v Richmond 13.8 - Richmond finished 7th.

I am not sure any finals are going to be played at Wingless, I suspect all Cats finals will be at the MCG. Throw in Melbourne and possibly Fremantle, who actually beat Geelong at Wingless Stadium, these are the sort of teams the pussycats will face in the one month oven that is finals. Not too many of those efforts look too dominant to me. 😁
Cats are 15 wins in last 20 games at MCG, mainly playing MCG tenants and/or Finals

Cats are 16 wins in last 20 at GMHBA playing interstate teams and other lesser drawing teams, also clearly no finals.

Just face it, cats have played well everywhere 75% at the G…. But do continue bringing up random games from 5 years ago rather than actual stats

The two greatest teams of the past two decades, what a spectacle that'd be.
*, just imagine.

The two greatest teams of all time, neutrals just cheering on a standard of football they couldn’t even dream of their own team matching.

Universally loved players like Dangerfield and Selwood taking on equally universally loved players like Mooney and Selwood.

This would be such a treat for non Geelong fans.

We should have 2 teams in the comp - bring back Geelong West i say !!!

Now to keep the number of teams nice and even - where going to have to toss someone out

Easy - peasy - Campese - the Hawks or the Tiges - take your pick - hah - hah - hah

Selwood playing against himself would be unreal. I’ll get the limbo stick you get the music. 🦆

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How good is Chris Scott winning a flag with Bomber's team and a flag with a team he built himself. Majority of coaches have to spend time building their own team when they begin coaching and Nathan Buckley showed it isn't easy taking over someone else's team while at the top end of the ladder.

How good is Chris Scott winning a flag with Bomber's team and a flag with a team he built himself. Majority of coaches have to spend time building their own team when they begin coaching and Nathan Buckley showed it isn't easy taking over someone else's team while at the top end of the ladder.

🤣🤣🤣 That why rigged F/S pick Tom Hawkins is STILL in the list? Scott won’t have a flag he made himself until Hawkins leaves and I think Bews. Absolutely tainted flags.

Geez we're really scraping the bottom of the barrel of excuses now.....

Go b2b and I’ll say Chris Scott is the best coach ever and Geelong and the most successful club ever. Until then, he’s a dud.

As a Cats fan who worries about every game, I was very confident about them winning in 2022 after Round 15, I couldn't see any other team challenging them as Richmond succumbed after getting 17points ahead in the final QTR and a 52 pt turnaround, I knew then that Geelong would be very hard to beat.

🤣🤣🤣 That why rigged F/S pick Tom Hawkins is STILL in the list? Scott won’t have a flag he made himself until Hawkins leaves and I think Bews. Absolutely tainted flags.

OMG.

I will tell you what might be an issue for him and other Cats fans revelling in flag favouratism with "the most dominant team since Geelong 2007….”

Cats have played 4 games v finals teams this season at venues other than Wingless Paddock.

Cats 10.17 v 17.5 Sydney SCG - Syndey finished 3rd

Cats 16.8 v Collingwood 13.13. - Collingwood finished 4th

Cats 12.11 v 10.10 Bulldogs Marvel - Bulldogs finished 8th

Cats 13.11 v Richmond 13.8 - Richmond finished 7th.

I am not sure any finals are going to be played at Wingless, I suspect all Cats finals will be at the MCG. Throw in Melbourne and possibly Fremantle, who actually beat Geelong at Wingless Stadium, these are the sort of teams the pussycats will face in the one month oven that is finals. Not too many of those efforts look too dominant to me. 😁
Yep we struggled at the MCG in finals massively, 3 wins by a combined total of 158 points. 😊

Remove this Banner Ad

Back