Geelong 2022 are statistically the most dominant team since Geelong 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep we struggled at the MCG in finals massively, 3 wins by a combined total of 158 points. 😊

The form held true for week one, then (un😁)fair play the Cats dominated the two bewildered interstate teams on their home ground under Geelong Football Club Rules. If a club goes to all that trouble to corrupt the sport in their favour you would hate to see them make a mess of it like in previous years. 😉

The form held true for week one, then (un😁)fair play the Cats dominated the two bewildered interstate teams on their home ground under Geelong Football Club Rules. If a club goes to all that trouble to corrupt the sport in their favour you would hate to see them make a mess of it like in previous years. 😉
In other words yes Geelong were the best team & the MCG held no qualms for them. 😊

In other words yes Geelong were the best team & the MCG held no qualms for them.

If we played your teams at the MCG we would’ve won the flag too, especially with the effort they brought. Beat pies there, lost by under a goal to both Lions and Swans at their home grounds.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

If we played your teams at the MCG we would’ve won the flag too, especially with the effort they brought. Beat pies there, lost by under a goal to both Lions and Swans at their home grounds.

You guys got done in by Brisbane of all teams when the whips were cracking, we beat them by 71 points in the Prelim - Tigers were nowhere near our level, and the results showed that. Anything to the contrary is 'shoulda, woulda, coulda', aka the Richmond FC mantra for the past couple of years. :smilev1:

You guys got done in by Brisbane of all teams when the whips were cracking, we beat them by 71 points in the Prelim - Tigers were nowhere near our level, and the results showed that. Anything to the contrary is 'shoulda, woulda, coulda', aka the Richmond FC mantra for the past couple of years. :smilev1:

We played the lions at the Gabba man. Totally different. I also didn’t say we’d beat you, we wouldn’t have. Just saying you didn’t beat anybody special. You were 1 Gary Rohan performance away from losing. With his finals record it was truely a miracle you won the 2022 flag tbh, especially since Dees decided not to play this finals series. Don’t get confused with the other finals making you look good.

We played the lions at the Gabba man. Totally different. I also didn’t say we’d beat you, we wouldn’t have. Just saying you didn’t beat anybody special. You were 1 Gary Rohan performance away from losing. With his finals record it was truely a miracle you won the 2022 flag tbh, especially since Dees decided not to play this finals series. Don’t get confused with the other finals making you look good.

Your trolling is getting worse.

When did the AFL start. 1990?

Let's say 1990.

If Geelong played Richmond at the MCG in every Grandfinal since 1990, how many do we think Richmond would have won?

I reckon 2, maybe 3.

If the two clubs had played every GF since 1990 at Geelongs home ground, how many of those matches would the Tiggies have won?

I think maybe 1, perhaps 2.

So between these two clubs in the AFL era, Geelong are so dominat it's a joke that Richmond supporters have the nerve to talk to Geelong people, let alone comment regarding the Geelong FC.

Let's say 1990.

If Geelong played Richmond at the MCG in every Grandfinal since 1990, how many do we think Richmond would have won?

I reckon 2, maybe 3.

If the two clubs had played every GF since 1990 at Geelongs home ground, how many of those matches would the Tiggies have won?

So between these two clubs in the AFL era, Geelong are so dominat it's a joke that Richmond supporters have the nerve to talk to Geelong people, let alone comment regarding the Geelong FC.

Wtf are you on about? You are an older club than us and it’s 13 flags to 10, 3 b2bs to 1. We are more successful than you with a bigger supporter base the end. Go compare yourself with St Kilda or something 🤣

I can’t decide whose posts are the most cringeworthy. Yours or Falcon3518. I call it a draw.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Their reward is being on the ignore list

Being ignored by Cats supporters stands amongst my greatest achievements in life. To have it announced publicly in this way, I have never felt more widely respected. 😁

cute-kitten.gif

I can’t decide whose posts are the most cringeworthy. Yours or Falcon3518. I call it a draw.

Well when CharacterFirst says something as ridiculous as ‘Geelong is a successful club’ I have to call that out. It’s just not factual and quite frankly belongs in Bay 13.

Let's say 1990.

I reckon 2, maybe 3.

Richmond couldn’t even make the eight for 20 years from 1990…

If….

Well when CharacterFirst says something as ridiculous as ‘Geelong is a successful club’ I have to call that out. It’s just not factual and quite frankly belongs in Bay 13.

On any metric we’re the most successful club this millennium. Flags won 1st (equal), GF’s made 1st (equal), most wins, most finals series participated in (equal). I haven’t included the individual stuff Eg the mountain full of AA players & three Brownlow medallist’s either. So your comment is wrong, we’ve been the MOST successful club in the last 20 odd years!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back