Owners

Remove this Banner Ad

Chinese owners are bad news these days. Xi used to look after his billionaire mates who invested in football. Now it is no longer his pet interest. China league stuffed. Xi obsessed with zero covid these days. Even Citehs Chinese shareholder looking to get out.
Silver Lake have bought most of CMCs shares I think.

Would you pack it in if it happens?
I would.

Given the Arab states political views on Israel as a “Zionist Entity”. With respect to our long held Jewish heritage this investment is simply unacceptable

Qatar won't be welcome at Liverpool. Spirit of Shankly supporters group have an input on the sale of the club.

Besides, they can't own a majority of a PL club and Qatar St Germain. Seems pointless for them to be a minority shareholder when they are the ones with the unlimited state funded oil money.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would not support Liverpool if these arseholes bought our club. That would be it for me, plain and simple.

State backed ownership should be banned. No place in football.

You're welcome to follow Leeds if that happens Zizou.

What if the Qatari consortiumbecame part/minority owners of Liverpool though (not majority) ?

Just curious (not trying to be a smart arse or anything)

You're welcome to follow Leeds if that happens Zizou.

What if the Qatari consortiumbecame part/minority owners of Liverpool though (not majority) ?

Just curious (not trying to be a smart arse or anything)

Difficult one but I just don't see the sportswashing Qataris accepting being a minority investor without control over their vanity project. If they did that I am sure they would be controlling things behind the scenes anyway meaning I would stop being a fan of LFC.

Difficult one but I just don't see the sportswashing Qataris accepting being a minority investor without control over their vanity project. If they did that I am sure they would be controlling things behind the scenes anyway meaning I would stop being a fan of LFC.

Fair enough, got a high respect for your integrity, if nothing else.

Not really happen about the San Francisco 49ers being minority owners of LUFC, nothing to do with them Yanks but the Joe Montana fan boys saying he better than Brady SMH lol

Let's be realistic. Qataris aren't in it to for dividend payments and increasing their share "if it goes well".

For them it would be having a presence, i.e. seat at the table, which was the first reason I listed..

Qatar won't be welcome at Liverpool. Spirit of Shankly supporters group have an input on the sale of the club.

Besides, they can't own a majority of a PL club and Qatar St Germain. Seems pointless for them to be a minority shareholder when they are the ones with the unlimited state funded oil money.
What's changed since the "Dubai SOS", "Yanks out Dubai in", "We want DIC" era at Liverpool I wonder?

What's changed since the "Dubai SOS", "Yanks out Dubai in", "We want DIC" era at Liverpool I wonder?

Nothing. I'm sure there are a small minority of Liverpool fans right now that would accept scum like the Qatari royal family owning the club just like there were a few back then.

Hypothetically do you switch teams or just become an observant of football in general?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back