Teammates that didn't like each other

Remove this Banner Ad

What the hell are you even talking about now? 🥴🍾
:rolleyes:
i'll spell it out for you westy ok....so this is a thread titled 'Team mates that didnt like each other' you bought up the topic of irrelevance in a reply
to a comment i made on a post by you which slagged off Hawthorn's ladder position but ironically, has no relevance to the thread 'players that dont like
each other'
theres other threads to post on numbnuts if ya wanna bag Hawthorn's history or ladderr position,but not this one,this is team mates who dont get
along ;)

I've tried to find names and any truth to the rumours of a few swans players tearing strips of Kurt Tippett after the GF loss to the Doggies.
Forcing Kurt to leave the rooms in tears.

The rumour was put to bed

:rolleyes:
i'll spell it out for you westy ok....so this is a thread titled 'Team mates that didnt like each other' you bought up the topic of irrelevance in a reply
to a comment i made on a post by you which slagged off Hawthorn's ladder position but ironically, has no relevance to the thread 'players that dont like
each other'
theres other threads to post on numbnuts if ya wanna bag Hawthorn's history or ladderr position,but not this one,this is team mates who dont get
along ;)
Ummm, I was actually responding to a post about Don Scott’s eccentricities and how he saved hawthorn. Seems you were late to the party on this one, Felicia.

Luke Hodge was a Groomsman at Mitchell's wedding and Mitchell actually told Hodge before anyone else he was going to step down as captain at his house. They also did the same business course together. Both wives are friends. This is odd.

Wedding was 12 yrs ago.
But everyone always brings up, oh he was a best man at his wedding.
Interesting enough. Mitchell was still Captain then.
Not sure if the term stepped down is 100% correct either.

Dustin Martin hates Cotchin and has had to tell him to fu** off a few times. Good professional relationship though, apparently

Pretty sure that's how Dusty says Good Morning

Dustin Martin hates Cotchin and has had to tell him to fu** off a few times. Good professional relationship though, apparently
Dusty is godfather to cotch’s kids

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From someone that may have worked nearby Waverley Park and saw the players all the time - Sam Mitchell was not liked by his teammates at all. Some players would get up to leave if he came in to have lunch when they were already there. He was regularly seen by himself or just with his immediate family.

It seems he's well liked by the players under him now though which is good.

From someone that may have worked nearby Waverley Park and saw the players all the time - Sam Mitchell was not liked by his teammates at all. Some players would get up to leave if he came in to have lunch when they were already there. He was regularly seen by himself or just with his immediate family.

It seems he's well liked by the players under him now though which is good.
It’s pretty clear Sammy has really grown and as a person. I do think the unlikeable thing is likely exaggerated though

This sort of feels like your mate already didn't like Sam Mitchell, and his own confirmation bias after seeing a few entirely normal things (e.g. another player finishing his lunch at the same time Mitchell starts his lunch) from a distance led him to believe that other people also didn't like Sam Mitchell.

This sort of feels like your mate already didn't like Sam Mitchell, and his own confirmation bias after seeing a few entirely normal things (e.g. another player finishing his lunch at the same time Mitchell starts his lunch) from a distance led him to believe that other people also didn't like Sam Mitchell.

Maybe if it was a once-off, but not based on observations over the course of a few years. And no, it wasn't as innocuous as what you have suggested.

He did say Mitchell was rude though (same too with Gibbo [especially floggish] and Franklin FWIW), so maybe there is some confirmation bias.

Maybe if it was a once-off, but not based on observations over the course of a few years. And no, it wasn't as innocuous as what you have suggested.

He did say Mitchell was rude though (same too with Gibbo [especially floggish] and Franklin FWIW), so maybe there is some confirmation bias.

Maybe Sam has a b/o or flatulence problem!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back