Mega Thread General MFC Discussion Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm too stubborn to think kozzy will leave I hope I'm right and he signs a big deal
How many more 'Big Deals' can the club sign before the place implodes? Trac, Oliver, Gus all on big coin and long term contracts. Gawn/Grundy must be costing us around 1.3mil a year(maybe more?). May/Lever aren't on crumbs either. Must be some blokes on our list playing for peanuts.

How many more 'Big Deals' can the club sign before the place implodes? Trac, Oliver, Gus all on big coin and long term contracts. Gawn/Grundy must be costing us around 1.3mil a year(maybe more?). May/Lever aren't on crumbs either. Must be some blokes on our list playing for peanuts.
Grundy isn't costing as much with collingwood paying a bit of his contract

May and Lever were reported to have signed their last deals at a lower rate than the initial ones they got when they came to the club. The Brayshaw contract is questionable but the rest are fine IMO

May and Lever were reported to have signed their last deals at a lower rate than the initial ones they got when they came to the club. The Brayshaw contract is questionable but the rest are fine IMO
Yeah I don't think we've made any huge errors. Gus is probably the one we could question. Maybe the length of the Harmes contract? But I don't think his $$ was impacting a great deal. I'm hoping the length of these contracts we've been dishing out means they are taking less coin so we have enough for Kozzy. To keep him we're going to have to pay a bit as Port are going to come hard for him.

Yeah I don't think we've made any huge errors. Gus is probably the one we could question. Maybe the length of the Harmes contract? But I don't think his $$ was impacting a great deal. I'm hoping the length of these contracts we've been dishing out means they are taking less coin so we have enough for Kozzy. To keep him we're going to have to pay a bit as Port are going to come hard for him.
he will be a prized signature in the next offseason eagles and port will be interested but I think he wants to stay he said he loves the club and I don't see him liking port but west coast maybe but hopefully he stays

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he's any good this won't matter. Buddy, Hodge, Selwood, Hunter etc all had duis and everyone moved on pretty quickly.
David Neitz punched crown security on the piss when he was captain, insane this was even posted on the board as a bullet dodged.

MFC not drafting Andrew

Keanu Reeves Matrix GIF by PeacockTV

HOW GOOD ARE WE?

Another w in the book for Jason Taylor's psychological grilling.

The best part being we didnt even have a pick anywhere near high enough to take him even if we wanted to. Andrew taken at 5 our first pick was 19.

BULLET DODGED. Jason Taylor is a wizard.

I think you missed the joke. Bluelegs was referring to Danster giving Taylor s**t for not grilling draftees enough pre draft over the go home factor. I was giving netslave s**t for saying we dodged a bullet when we didnt have a pick high enough to even consider him. Two completely different things,

Thats the joke fail. :$

We would have lost anyway but rewatching the Sydney QF geez the umpires were rubbish. Swans kicked three goals from terrible decisions at crucial times, the two Buddy frees and the 50m against Kozzy.
I have decided this game no longer exists.

There is going to be a lot of games that don't exist anymore if we're applying it that liberally.
Pretty cool how the Melbourne Football club stopped playing after 1964 then won the flag in their first season back in 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back